PDA

View Full Version : Newbie interested in in joining a 1e, or possibly 2e, pathfinder game.

ThoughtfulMoron
November 4th, 2021, 23:08
Hello there.

I've had interest in pnp rpgs my entire life, but never really lived in an area where I could play. And now that I'm older I get ill if I travel, so... not much changed in that regard. But I enjoy playing video games that are based in various pnp rpg lore. The most recent being one based on Pathfinder 1e. I've been reading up non-stop about all sorts of things about it, and I'd like to make the leap to a proper pnp campaign, preferably with a DM who is willing to help out someone who is half-clueless and also is new to fantasy grounds.

Another issue I have, is that I live in England, so my time zone may make playing with Americans who want to play games in the evening hard.

Bottom line though... I'd love the chance to play, and I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested in giving me a shot.

Thanks for reading!

Edit: I'd prefer to join a campaign. I like the idea of getting to know a group, and playing with them a lot.

ThoughtfulMoron
November 7th, 2021, 05:42
After thinking on it more, I'd also be happy to join a d&d group, though even more clueless on rules/setting.

I'd prefer pathfinder, but ultimately I really just want to rp. I've done freeform text rp in the past and really enjoyed it, just never in a rule system.

I'm not sure if there's a way to easily alter the title of this post?