PDA

View Full Version : LFP - PFRPG 1e - Rise of the Runelords, Thursdays, 8 - 11 pm EST

sciencephile
November 3rd, 2021, 20:43
We have been playing with 4 players but I think we need to try to add a 5th (due to player absence due to job occasionally).

FG License: GM has Ultimate license. Players need only the free demo version to play
Classic or Unity: This game will be played in FG Unity
Game System: Pathfinder 1e

Time Zone: Pacific time
Day of week and time: Thursday evenings from 5 pm to 8 pm Pacific time
Next game session: Depending on how long recruitment takes, next session could be on 11/11 or 11/18.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour sessions, once a week
Term: Long-term. Full campaign with option to play other adventures I developed for Fantasy Grounds after completion of this adventure

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Ambiance software used: Syrinscape online. I have subscription and you can use for free.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Hard to say. Pathfinder can be combat heavy but I try to add roleplaying elements and encourage players to roleplay as much as they want to to make the game most fun. I would anticipate a 50/50 mix if the group are all good roleplayers.
Number of Players needed: 1
Character starting level: 7th level
Pathfinder books used: I have the following Pathfinder books in Fantasy Grounds and allow them in game: Pathfinder Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, Advanced Class Guide, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Equipment, Ultimate Magic.
Character restrictions: I do not allow the following classes, due to setting and preference: Gunslinger, Ninja, Samurai, Summoner.

The characters are currently about two-thirds finished with the second chapter (they are 6th level). There are a total of 6 chapters so there is still a lot of adventuring to be done.

I am looking for a player who hasn't played this adventure before, nor has read it or ran it for anyone (in other words, no spoilers). Successful candidate should not be a rules lawyer but someone who can have fun and roleplay with a group of casual players. Some members of the group are a little new so you must also have patience and not expect a group of experts.

Please private message me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Danny

sciencephile
November 8th, 2021, 02:56
Closing Recruitment for this game. Positions filled. Thank you for your interest.