PDA

View Full Version : LFP D&D5E - Princes of the Apocalypse Low Fantasy Homebrew Mod Mondays at 4:00 pm PST

Ghengis
November 2nd, 2021, 01:48
Hello those looking for a game. We are now full with regulars at the moment, with some new players trying it out. We will repost if anything changes. Thank you!

Hello adventurers,

we have an ongoing game every Monday night at 4:00 - 8:00 pm PST where we are looking for a new player or two. Currently we have 4 regular/every week players (not counting me, the GM), one of which won't be able to play regularly in December. We are hoping to find one regular, and one semi-regular player.

We are currently running Princes of the Apocalypse, so preferably anyone joining won't have already played or read this adventure. We are at a point where will be easy to introduce any new characters that want to jump in. We are still in the "discovering what's going on" part of the story, and any new players can easily be brought up to speed. We rotate party leadership on a voluntary basis throughout the session, and try to give all players as meaningful an experience as they would like.

Our LOW FANTASY homebrew mod is a 5e based system, that uses new character class rules designed to give the game less of a super-hero fantastic feel, and more of a classic D&D feel in a sword & sandals version of Forgotten Realms. There is are modified and new character classes, races, spells, items, feats, and a monetary system based on Gary Gygax's first novel "Saga of Old City" that is geared toward more historic realism. The campaign takes place in a dangerous world, where decisions make more difference than die rolls. If you like older D&D versions including 2nd and 3.5 editions, you will feel right at home with this.

I am an experienced GM, having thousands of hours of GM time spent, and with the help of other members of the group, somewhere the top half of the learning curve for FGU. The goal is to create a solidly defined setting, that is enjoyable for the players, where they are challenged with critical decision making within the story structure.

You are welcome to email me at [email protected] for the fastest reply. Please include your name, your level of experience as a player, whether you are looking to play every week, or less frequently, and any other background you'd like to share.

Cheers,

Ghengis

Mantak
November 4th, 2021, 04:33
I am interested in joining your game, but I would like to get some more details first to find out if I'm going to be a good fit. DM me on here and we can discord.

Ghengis
November 4th, 2021, 19:42
Hi Mantak,

Sure, happy to give you any information you might like to have. I will be available for a quick discussion this evening, which can be on Discord. Reaching me on my email is the best way to ensure a timely response. [email protected]

Thanks, JP