PDA

View Full Version : Question about Cons... not that kind :P

VonHack
September 1st, 2007, 14:20
Hey everyone,

I noticed the pictures from GenCon, and I was wondering if that is only Con the FG team visits? I was just curious if DragonCon was ever on their list. I a there every year, and have even run a game once or twice with some friends at the hotel, just so they could see how the platform works. They were impressed, and actually purchased that night. At any rate, I was just curious if DragonCon may be in the future for FG.

Cheerio..

VH

Thore_Ironrock
September 1st, 2007, 15:53
Hey everyone,

I noticed the pictures from GenCon, and I was wondering if that is only Con the FG team visits? I was just curious if DragonCon was ever on their list. I a there every year, and have even run a game once or twice with some friends at the hotel, just so they could see how the platform works. They were impressed, and actually purchased that night. At any rate, I was just curious if DragonCon may be in the future for FG.
VH

Well, doing more conventions in the US is on the "to do" list, it is just a question of which ones we can hit. The SW boys really can only do Gen Con, but I may be headed to Origins next year ... we'll see. As for DragonCon, the distance and the cost probably rules that one out at this time. Not that I wouldn't want to go, but all of us have *real* jobs too and not that much vacation to hit every major show.

Maybe Origins next year. :)

Sorontar
September 1st, 2007, 16:10
Do you do the EU Gencon btw?

Kalan
September 1st, 2007, 21:13
Not this year no. But if all goes well, I hope to be at Gen Con UK next year (not sure how I'll be there yet ;) ), tho I don't know about Gen Con Paris (if its still on). All a matter of the mighty kroner ;)