PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Youtube for character creation

Dustinthewind77
October 30th, 2021, 03:53
Hi, is there a youtube video specifically for Advanced Dungeons and Dragons character creation specifically for unity?

readymeal
October 30th, 2021, 05:46
Hi Dustin,

yes, Celestian (the ruleset creator) has made some. They were made using FGC but should still give you what you need.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ADDMike/playlists

Dustinthewind77
October 30th, 2021, 06:27
Hi,

This helped a lot because it least I know what I need to ask more specifically.....I can't seem to add the proficiency to FGU like I can FGC. Meaning, I can't seem to add the proficiency to the weapon in FGU because their is no gear box for it the same way there is in FGC. Anyone else know how to resolve this problem?

JohnD
October 30th, 2021, 15:20
Hi,

This helped a lot because it least I know what I need to ask more specifically.....I can't seem to add the proficiency to FGU like I can FGC. Meaning, I can't seem to add the proficiency to the weapon in FGU because their is no gear box for it the same way there is in FGC. Anyone else know how to resolve this problem?

Do if from the Skills tab.

celestian
October 30th, 2021, 20:14
Hi,

As John suggested, you now do it using the skill listed in the Skill tab. Click the gear on the skill to apply it to weapons you have listed in your actions section.