PDA

View Full Version : Proficiencies Applied section not showing up under Weapons Properties

Free Sky Days
October 29th, 2021, 03:36
Under Actions tab of character sheet I am unable to apply weapon proficiencies because the proficiencies applied section is missing from attack section under weapons properties.
Please help, thank you!
John

celestian
October 29th, 2021, 05:59
Under Actions tab of character sheet I am unable to apply weapon proficiencies because the proficiencies applied section is missing from attack section under weapons properties.
Please help, thank you!
John

You apply them at the skill, click the gear on the weapon skill and it will list weapon-actions. You select which ones to apply it.

Free Sky Days
October 29th, 2021, 15:58
Thanks very much celestian! I must be watching an outdated video. Can you point me towards some good, up-to-date Fantasy Ground Unity D&D Classic 2e ruleset videos? I have been watching 'AD&D Mike" on YouTube. Thanks again!

celestian
October 29th, 2021, 16:07
Thanks very much celestian! I must be watching an outdated video. Can you point me towards some good, up-to-date Fantasy Ground Unity D&D Classic 2e ruleset videos? I have been watching 'AD&D Mike" on YouTube. Thanks again!

Right now the vids in my sig are the only AD&D 2E ruleset instructional videos. There are some differences but even if I remade them today in a month or so a few things might be changed.

If you find something in the video you can't figure out now feel free to ask ;)

Free Sky Days
October 30th, 2021, 23:51
Thank you, can't wait to check out your vids! :)