PDA

View Full Version : PCROLL not added to targets in CT: what am I doing wrong?

Farnaby
October 25th, 2021, 12:18

I've targeted the PCs, I double-clicked the DC 21 Will save text in the creature description,
the PCROLL appears in the chat but doesn't get added as an effect to the players in the CT.

Here a Haunt just seconds before:

Works perfectly.

Trenloe
October 25th, 2021, 16:49
EDIT: Please ignore. See the next post.

Trenloe
October 25th, 2021, 17:01
Additional info - I can recreate the chat output if the NPC record I'm using isn't in the Combat Tracker - i.e. it's just been opened from the Bestiary list.

Edit: Yep, this is the issue. The screenshot with the issue shows the entry in the CT as identified, but the record open is not identified. So it looks like that record is not in the combat tracker.

Farnaby
October 25th, 2021, 19:47
Additional info - I can recreate the chat output if the NPC record I'm using isn't in the Combat Tracker - i.e. it's just been opened from the Bestiary list.

Edit: Yep, this is the issue. The screenshot with the issue shows the entry in the CT as identified, but the record open is not identified. So it looks like that record is not in the combat tracker.

Wow, didn't see that.
Also if you ID the creature it still won't work, you have to open the info window from the CT for it to work.

Thanks Trenloe!

Trenloe
October 25th, 2021, 20:45
Also if you ID the creature it still won't work, you have to open the info window from the CT for it to work.
That's correct. The issue is not with the creature being ID'd or not, in this case the ID just allowed me to see that the window you had open was not from the same record as the creature in the CT. The issue is that the creature needs to be in the CT.