PDA

View Full Version : Lfg 1 player pacific time zone, weekends or weeknights prefer d&d any ruleset

Schwagapocalypse
October 6th, 2021, 18:27
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: PST
Availability: Most Weeknights after 5pm (some weeks have minor exceptions on Fridays) and anytime on weekends.
Term: Open to anything available, want to get my feet wet in the D&D world but if the chemistry is solid may stick with a group for session after session
Preferred Game System: D&D any ruleset, but have most exposure with 5E and a little with 2e
Voice: Discord, Zoom, whatever works im flexible.

Type of play: I'm very open minded. Looking to experience the roleplaying genre in depth and enjoy a good mix of roleplay focused sessions or combat/crisis focused ones. Looking to find a group that enjoys a varied level of play and gets along with one another. I'm a very go with flow type of person, so I can fit in almost any group!

Would love to be a part of your game!

JTCopy9
October 7th, 2021, 00:07
Schwagapocalypse
Im on pacific TZ too. Im looking for a group to join. im available weekdays after 6pm and all day on weekends.
If you get in touch with a GM and need another person, can you let me know?

TYIA.
JTCopy9

FG License: Standard
Time Zone: PST
Availability: Most Weeknights after 5pm (some weeks have minor exceptions on Fridays) and anytime on weekends.
Term: Open to anything available, want to get my feet wet in the D&D world but if the chemistry is solid may stick with a group for session after session
Preferred Game System: D&D any ruleset, but have most exposure with 5E and a little with 2e
Voice: Discord, Zoom, whatever works im flexible.

Type of play: I'm very open minded. Looking to experience the roleplaying genre in depth and enjoy a good mix of roleplay focused sessions or combat/crisis focused ones. Looking to find a group that enjoys a varied level of play and gets along with one another. I'm a very go with flow type of person, so I can fit in almost any group!

Would love to be a part of your game!