PDA

View Full Version : Genefunk 2090 w/ Fantasy Cyberpunk variant setting

UndeadPriest94
October 6th, 2021, 06:51
I believe the game GeneFunk 2090 (a cyberpunk game using D&D 5e rules) is available on Fantasy Grounds. However, one variant rule in this game is Fantasy Cyberpunk, which allows for use of fantasy races, classes and monsters in GenFunk. Now, I must ask, is this variant rule already available on Fantasy Ground's GeneFunk as it is or would it need further modification to allow such?

superteddy57
October 6th, 2021, 11:17
I personally don't see GeneFunk 2090 in the SmiteWorks store. The use of the races and classes would be available. You could make any custom class or race as is available with the 5e ruleset. Any additional change to how the automation functions would need a change to the base code and require an extension. So this depends on if the system needs changes from how 5e is supposed to be played.

LordEntrails
October 6th, 2021, 15:35
Perhaps you can link to the setting so that we can see exactly what you are referring to?

UndeadPriest94
October 6th, 2021, 20:06
I remember seeing some threads on this sight talking about GeneFunk 2090, so I suppose I assumed that GeneFunk 2090 was already available on here.

As for a link, there's a link to the DriveThruRGP:
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/295562/GeneFunk-2090-Core-Rulebook?term=genefunk