PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 3-4 Session adventure. Rappan Athuk - Castle Calaelen 6pm UTC

Sidmandoo
October 4th, 2021, 19:44
LFP D&D 5e – Rappan Athuk – Castle Calaelen adventure set in homebrewish world
FG License: Ultimate license Unity
-Game System: D&D 5E
-Time: 12pm MST, 6pm UTC/GMT

-Dates: November 3rd, 10th, 17th, December 1st (possible 4th session)
-Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 sessions, each 3 hours

-Text or Voice: Voice, video also allowed if you like, but not necessary
-Voice software used: Discord
-Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
-Roleplay & Combat mix: 30/70, maybe 40/60, who know? Could be 70/30, whatever happens, happens
-Number of Players in game & needed: Currently need 2-3 players
-Character starting level & equipment: lvl 1
-Character restrictions: NO Evil alignment. Player's Handbook, Volo's Guide to Monsters, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes.
-Point buy or standard stats from the Player's Handbook pg 13. You can also roll it up with me using Colville Roll method.

-The Pitch: On the eastern shores of Anlaur, in the lawless zone of The Wilderness, lies the great dungeon of Orcus, Rappan Athuk. Your party has been assembled by the leaders of the kingdom of Anlaur, to establish a forward operating base in a ruined castle. From there your charge is to explore the area, gather intel on the dungeon and report back any activities that might threaten the kingdom.

About me and the game: I try and play fun game, so if you are super intense, this is not for you. All I ask is you keep the commitment and show up. I am happy to bring beginners on board to FG and set aside time to get you familiar with the platform. This will be a short adventure, but if the chemistry is right, then we could extend it out to something bigger and more ambitious with sessions twice a month, starting in the new year.