PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game

tommyboymp
August 28th, 2007, 19:56
hey all DMs im looking for a game that plays weekday nights from around 8pm to midnight. Note that i am stationed in Germany so DMs living in europe would be best.

scytale2
August 28th, 2007, 23:57
hey all DMs im looking for a game that plays weekday nights from around 8pm to midnight. Note that i am stationed in Germany so DMs living in europe would be best.

Check out the Thursday Night UK Roleplayers Group - we're not exactly short of players, but may be opening a second group up soon, if we can find a GM.

Waldo Pepper
August 29th, 2007, 11:12
Welcome. I'm living in Germany as well. We're currently putting together a Friday night Savage Worlds group that will run from 8pm - ~11pm every Friday, alternating between two GMs. New players are welcome! The two games will be Necropolis (sci-fi/fantasy) and Pinebox, TX (a contemporary horror game).

You can find out more info here: Friday Night SW Group (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=124)

I am also getting ready to run a steampunk/fantasy game set in the Iron Kingdoms. We were supposed to start last night but ran into some technical problems so we've had to delay. It will likely run weekly on Tuesdays or Thursday evenings (again GMT+1). If you're interested in playing, drop me a PM and I will send you more info.

tommyboymp
September 13th, 2007, 20:16
I am not familiar with either of those games. sorry