PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue Wed EST US Time Zone

Theedthree
October 3rd, 2021, 21:56
FG License: 1 player has Standard the other is free
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon-Weds from about 4pm EST till 7 or 8PM
Are you looking for weekly game or bi-weekly preferably
Term:Long term
Voice: Both currently have Discord

Game System Preferred: Any really
Game System Experience: One player has some experience with Pathfinder 1 and very minimal Starfinder but both are very well versed in 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Both are very new to Fantasy Grounds as we had started our careers of TTRPG games either in person or on Roll20.

Character Type Preferred: None
About me: Hello all! A friend of mine and I have been playing D&D 5e for a while now and he has tried his hand at DMing a little and I have had the (un)fortunate pleasure of becoming our groups standard go-to DM. While being a DM is good in it's own right as some of you know it can get tiring really quickly to always be the DM and never really get a chance to play. With this is mind we are looking for a game that can fit us both and allow us both the opportunity to be players in a (hopefully) long running campaign of some sort. We are both eager to learn any systems that we can if it allows us a game. Our current schedules are Mon-Weds from about 4pm EST till 7 or 8PM, and we may possibly have late in the days Sunday opening up but that is still up in the air for if it becomes free (will update if it happens). Please do not hesitate to message me or post here with any questions or possible games that you think we may be interested in.