PDA

View Full Version : GMT friendly 3.5 Edition game sought

phantomwhale
August 28th, 2007, 17:17
Is anyone out there running a GMT friendly 3.5 Ed DnD game out there ?

Ideally looking to play a regular slot weekday night sometimes between 6pm and 10pm, or perhaps a one-off / bi-weekly session at the weekend.

Lots of experience with the game system and computing stuff in general, only a little with the Fantasy Grounds tool though, so might be a small learning curve there.

Let me know :)

Ben

Griogre
August 28th, 2007, 18:17
I run a Noon Saturday GMT -8 dungeon crawl game which would be about 8PM to 12:30 AM game for you. Players sign up each week so it doesn't matter if you can't play each week. If you are experienced in D&D face to face games then you will pick FG very fast so I don't care about your amount of FG experience. If interested you can check out the game here: https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35

scytale2
August 28th, 2007, 18:44
UK Thursday Night Roleplayers https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=194 is an option to keep an eye on. We may have slots available or be starting to offer a second game soon.

phantomwhale
August 28th, 2007, 20:23
Griogre - sounds great, but I suspect Saturday night would be much more miss than hit for attendance for me.

scytale2 - Keep me posted, looks good.

Otherwise anyone else got GMT friendly games going ? Mon night or Sunday afternoon would be ideal...

John_Geeshu
August 29th, 2007, 01:27
I'm on Central Time. I run a bi-weekly 3.5 FR campaign that just began on Sunday's at 8 p.m. Central. The game runs for 3 hours. We're in need of a fourth player to round out the group. PM me if interested.

phantomwhale
August 29th, 2007, 11:56
I'm on Central Time. I run a bi-weekly 3.5 FR campaign that just began on Sunday's at 8 p.m. Central. The game runs for 3 hours. We're in need of a fourth player to round out the group. PM me if interested.

John - that sounded almost perfect, except I got the times the wrong way round, and realised that would be 1am-4am for me (and not the 3pm-6pm as I initially thought !)

Thanks to everyone for the replies so far - has anyone else got a GMT game (or US time game in the weekend afternoons !) going ?

phantomwhale
September 3rd, 2007, 00:19
A somewhat rude "bump" from me - still really keen to try some gaming via fantasy grounds (see above for details).

Actually open to the systems, fancied trying DnD as that is what I hope to GM via FG in the future, but some star wars, runequest*, Cthulhu or other system would be great too.

*infact I havn't seen a D100 in FG, but I guess that's just 2D10 ordered properly... but still...

scytale2
September 3rd, 2007, 00:43
I am running W1 Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale this coming Saturday evening and have a couple of slots free at the moment. Send me a PM, if you are interested in playing.

If you want to play on Thursdays in the UK Thursday Nights Group, you'll have to sign up on the calendar and keep a track of what is happening. I'm afraid that you have missed out this week, though.