PDA

View Full Version : Rappan Athuk Session 44 Open Game Sat Noon PDT GMT-8

Griogre
August 28th, 2007, 00:59
It you are an experienced D&D player and want to have fun exploring and surviving the “granddaddy of all dungeon” this Saturday I’m looking for 4-6 players for a game starting at Noon PDT (GMT -8 ). The current starting level for characters is 9th. If you are interested in playing then jump on over to my forum here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35) and read the stickies for campaign backstory, character creation and to sign up for Session 44 this Labor Day weekend.

The campaign is being run in an open table format where you sign up for a spot each week you can play and with what character. You can change your characters each time you play though there are some benefits to running the same character. Experienced D&D players do not have to be very familiar with Fantasy Gounds to play – it is very easy to pickup if you have played in face to face games and if you ask I would run a quick demo FG demo before the game starts.

Griogre
August 31st, 2007, 03:46
Just a bump. I still have at least 2 seats if you want to do some Labor Day Weekend Dungeon Crawling.

Griogre
September 5th, 2007, 05:14
Grelk, Bersi, Athena and Mortigern venture into Rappan Athuk. They are jumped as soon at they enter by some mushrooms and strange boneless humans. They fight them off handily and move on to find some foul magic that turns the party against itself. Fortunately no one is seriously hurt. Pressing on, the group confront three Vrocks and the friend it summons in. They manage to kill two of them before being pulled out.

A pretty good run though 3 out of 4 confused characters is pretty scary. The party did well against the Vrocks. [Treasure: 307 GP, 5 SP each. XP: 9th level 3038, 10th level 2313, 11th level 1856.]

Perren
September 5th, 2007, 14:04
you still looking for more.

Griogre
September 6th, 2007, 19:11
I run most every week. I don't always advertise it here unless I know I have a serveral seats open, but you should be able to get in if you want. Jump over to my Forum at Four Ugly Monsters here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35), read the stickies and sign up for this weeks run (session 45) if you are interested.

Griogre
September 7th, 2007, 17:44
As I have already talked about Session 45 here, I won't start a new thread but I probably still have several seats open for tomorrows game if you want to play some D&D tomorrow. Refer to the original post for more details, the starting level is still 9th.