PDA

View Full Version : Experienced roleplayer seeks group

tyrspawn
August 27th, 2007, 23:05
My name is Chris and I have been gaming since about 1997 - I consider myself a master roleplayer who especially feels at home in story-heavy campaigns with mature, believable content. I recently discovered FG and I am interested in joining a game to actually see it in action. I can play basically anytime, as I only have classes two days a week and run a business from home. IF you need a good player who will assist the DM in establishing a memorable campaign please let me know.

AIM: xScipiosDreamx
MSN: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

scytale2
August 27th, 2007, 23:11
My name is Chris and I have been gaming since about 1997 - I consider myself a master roleplayer who especially feels at home in story-heavy campaigns with mature, believable content. I recently discovered FG and I am interested in joining a game to actually see it in action. I can play basically anytime, as I only have classes two days a week and run a business from home. IF you need a good player who will assist the DM in establishing a memorable campaign please let me know.

AIM: xScipiosDreamx
MSN: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

what is your timezone?

Berova
August 28th, 2007, 06:42
What are your preferred game days.

mcgarnagle
August 29th, 2007, 23:33
Hey Tyrspawn,

I've sent you a private message. Hope to hear from you!

Waldo Pepper
August 30th, 2007, 16:01
There really should be a sticky at the top of this forum asking/begging/demanding people include their location and GMT value in their posts. It would save a lot of confusion not to mention help them get more responses.

Griogre
August 30th, 2007, 17:43
Part of the learning experience. Most people don't read the stickies anyway. But yes putting your location in is helpful to a certain extent, especially if you are likely to play after work during the week.

Wanderer
September 1st, 2007, 19:47
There really should be a sticky at the top of this forum asking/begging/demanding people include their location and GMT value in their posts. It would save a lot of confusion not to mention help them get more responses.

Maybe it would be an idea to add these details to peoples signitures. Then they'll be on every post my default, and people won't forget. I've just done that to mine, to see if it is helpful

Waldo Pepper
September 1st, 2007, 20:18
That's a pretty good idea though unless the forums automatically included it, most people won't think to do it. I'll add mine too....

Ram Tyr
September 1st, 2007, 23:12
:)

Great minds think alike...even if it takes years...
Profile Suggestion (https://forums.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3044&highlight=signature)

Later.

tyrspawn
September 2nd, 2007, 20:55
GMT-4

Eastern Time.

tyrspawn
September 2nd, 2007, 21:15
What are your preferred game days.

Anytime besides very late Sunday night and very late Tuesday night.