PDA

View Full Version : Image handouts

Lorddamax
August 27th, 2007, 15:45
I did a search for this but didnt see any results - How can I give handouts to my players? I'm going to run a game from Dungeon, scan in some of the handouts in there, and I'd like to be able to pop them up to show them to the players, but also allow them to 'keep' them so that they can pull them up at any time themselves.

Is this possible?

joshuha
August 27th, 2007, 16:03
Well by dropping them in the images folder for your campaign they will be available for sharing and you and your players can minimize them and keep them on the desktop while the session is running. However you will have to reshare them the next session.

Its possible to create something more permanent the players could access (still only while connected though but they would have control) but that would be a customization to the base ruleset.

Foen
August 27th, 2007, 16:39
Err, you could email them?

Sorry if it's a low-tech solution, but it beats customising a ruleset *cheeky grin*

Stuart
(Foen)

Griogre
August 27th, 2007, 18:23
I did a search for this but didnt see any results - How can I give handouts to my players? I'm going to run a game from Dungeon, scan in some of the handouts in there, and I'd like to be able to pop them up to show them to the players, but also allow them to 'keep' them so that they can pull them up at any time themselves.

Is this possible?
Just to want to say it clearly you can treat any image as just like a map and share it - including handouts and pictures of NPCs. All you need to do is put the handouts in the campaign's Images folder.