PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds] One Sheet

Kalan
August 27th, 2007, 05:29
Are you afraid of the dark?...
Of the things that go bump in the night?...

Announcing a Savage Worlds One Sheet OGT adventure entitled In The Dark, written by yours truly.

Currently recruiting 4-6 brave vic...err...souls to a Savage Worlds introduction/Q&A session on Saturday Sept 15th at 20.30 Copenhagen Time (currently on Summer time, so 14.30 Eastern, 13.30 Central, 12.30 Mountain, 11.30 Pacific).

We'll be using the Savage Worlds FGII ruleset. All you need is the lite licence to play.

Any questions, please let me know!

pjrake
August 30th, 2007, 19:49
i'm interested in playing. you can contact me at [email protected].

glacius
August 30th, 2007, 20:56
definately interested

Blahness98
August 31st, 2007, 01:05
I wish I could find the time to play in this. Been itchin to play Savage Worlds for a while now. Maybe I can convince the fiance to let play in this one..

DarkStar
September 4th, 2007, 20:34
Announcing a Savage Worlds One Sheet OGT adventure entitled In The Dark, written by yours truly.

Uh... A quick question... What does "One Sheet OGT" mean? Will you play with voice chat or just text?

VenomousFiligree
September 4th, 2007, 21:25
Uh... A quick question... What does "One Sheet OGT" mean? Will you play with voice chat or just text?

One Sheet is typically an adventure hook/session written a single piece of paper.

OGT - Open Games Table means that anyone can come and play, it's not a closed group session.

As to the voice, I'll let Kalan answer that! ;)

:)
MB

Kalan
September 5th, 2007, 05:38
Considerin I hate usin the phone I doubt you'll see voice use during my sessions at least - that and I'm running on a wireless connection - so not a whole lot of bandwidth to spare ;)

DarkStar
September 5th, 2007, 09:25
OGT - Open Games Table means that anyone can come and play, it's not a closed group session.
So... Can I just come to try out the Savage Worlds? No obligations?

Also, Kalan, is this a one shot or do you think it will take more sessions to complete? As for the voice, I actually wouldn't like to use voice chat (especially in English), so that's OK. ;)

decfeeney
September 5th, 2007, 09:25
Hmm. Thats this time (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=9&year=2007&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=69), which looks good to me.

I'm interested. I'll PM you my email details (I don't like putting them on a public forum)

Kalan
September 5th, 2007, 10:02
This is a one shot one sheet - and should easily be completed in the time I have alloted for it :) There may be another one in the future - but the way these are written is that there is no obligation after this episode.

And now I have "The Savage World of Soloman Kane" in my grubby little paws, there could be a new campaign starting up sometime mid October once a few things settle down on this end of the world :)

glacius
September 5th, 2007, 11:08
Saturday at 2:30 I can definately be there

tholaday
September 5th, 2007, 18:22
I would like to play (Doc Holaday from the Midnight's Lair boards). Do you still have room? I assume you will be supplying pre-gen characters ... or should I make one?

Kalan
September 5th, 2007, 18:29
Yep - pregens will be supplied.

Now to go back through the thread and take a roll call :)

Kalan
September 14th, 2007, 17:13
Ok guys - game day will be tomorrow. So IF you still want in - please let me know by replying to this thread, and I will PM you the connection details.

Ciao again for now!

V

glacius
September 14th, 2007, 17:57
count me in
PM away

Reventage
September 14th, 2007, 19:32
Seeing as I'm new to the whole Fantasy Grounds thing; I'd like to ask if participating on this session would require one to purchase the Savage Worlds Core Book that I saw mentioned in the Armory?

I'd be interested of getting more mileage out of my FG license but not sure if I'll be ready to cough up the coin for addons before I even get a good hands on experience with the program first.

Kalan
September 14th, 2007, 20:44
You don't need to own the ruleset to join in on the game :) I will be providing Pre Gens for the campaign - so all you need to do is show up :)

I just need people to confirm their attendance so I know how many I have to do up at a minimum tomorrow.

Ciao!

V

Reventage
September 14th, 2007, 21:42
Then if you don't have a crowd already I wouldn't mind signing up. Nothing to do tomorrow anyway.

Kalan
September 15th, 2007, 15:00
Well it looks like I will not have enough players to run this session tonight as planned - so at this time this session will be cancelled.

I will look to reschedule this for next weekend instead. So please if you wish to participate, I will be running this session on the following dates instead:

Sept 22, 2007 beginning at 20.00 Copenhagen time (1400 in New York).

Thanks!

V

Reventage
September 15th, 2007, 15:23
Sorry to hear that. Unless something surprising happens I should be available next Saturday so if you want me there just hit me with a message.

decfeeney
September 15th, 2007, 16:15
Ok guys - game day will be tomorrow. So IF you still want in - please let me know by replying to this thread, and I will PM you the connection details.

Ciao again for now!

V
Hell. If I'd checked yesteday I would have replied. I figured with about 3 1/2 hours to go I'd check for details.

Oh well.

decfeeney
September 15th, 2007, 16:18
Well it looks like I will not have enough players to run this session tonight as planned - so at this time this session will be cancelled.

I will look to reschedule this for next weekend instead. So please if you wish to participate, I will be running this session on the following dates instead:

Sept 22, 2007 beginning at 20.00 Copenhagen time (1400 in New York).

Thanks!

V
Next Saturday? I'm really sorry but I can't make next Saturday (It's my Sister-in-laws 21st birthday)

Hope it goes well.

Kalan
September 15th, 2007, 17:50
This won't be the last one :) I plan on running another one sometime in October (depending on various factors like we might be moving) - so stay tuned :) I'm thinking the next one might be another of my One Sheets, or possibly a Pirates of the Spanish Main or Solomon Kane One shot.

longarms
September 15th, 2007, 19:46
I just bought the savage worlds rule set and I have my server up while I am playing with it. PM me if you want to login and see what it is like.

Kalan
September 18th, 2007, 09:07
I've just had some personal commitments come up for this coming weekend that I have to take care of. So the session I was planning for this coming Saturday is not going to happen.

That said - there is still some room in my two "regular" sessions for any who want to participate. On thursdays from 1900 to 2130 (Copenhagen time) I am running a Necessary Evil campaign (in which you play supervillains who are saving the world).

Every other friday from 2000 to around 0000 (again Copenhagen time), I am running a Necropolis campaign in which you are a member of a squad of soldiers who are attempting to win back a planet from hordes of Undead.

If either campaign strikes your fancy - please PM me for more details.

The One Sheets will likely return sometime in October - tho a date has yet to be determined due to too many unknowns at this time.

V

thefallen
September 18th, 2007, 14:04
Hey buddy, I almost never check here anymore, I didn't even know you were running one on Saturday. Did you post over at FUM? Anyway, I might actually be able to make a one-shot on the 22nd, but I'll have to let you know closer to game time.

Kalan
September 18th, 2007, 14:27
Well the one on the 22nd is cancelled now (wedding plans, spending time with the much better half, apartment hunting, job hunting, ad nauseum). There will be one in Oct tho - I just don't know which date yet as so much on this side of the ocean is up in the air.