PDA

View Full Version : Spell casting time labels extension

Zarestia
September 15th, 2021, 17:13
This extension currently supports D&D 3.5E, Pathfinder 1e, Starfinder, and D&D 5E.

Forge Link (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/242/view)

As of v3.0 the name of this extension got changed to Spell Action Info. You need to manually delete older versions called Spell Casting Time Labels.

Here is an overview:
https://i.imgur.com/Zix488B.jpg

The casting time doesn't get shown in the mini_charsheet (no space and I don't know anyone using this). Furthermore, the displaymode "Summary" hides the casting time labels, again space, and it looks better this way in my opinion.

https://i.imgur.com/uyTlaYR.jpg

Kelrugem
September 15th, 2021, 19:29
nice, thanks a lot :)

bmos
September 16th, 2021, 00:54
Do we know if this is compatible with Kel's extension and my Upgrade NPC Actions extension?

Zarestia
September 16th, 2021, 15:41
Do we know if this is compatible with Kel's extension and my Upgrade NPC Actions extension?

It is compatible with Kel's extensions, I've tested it and I've not found any things which we overrride against each other.
I've added in an update some the casting time text for NPCs.
As the "Upgrade NPC Actions extension" and mine both override the spell.lua file it is not 100% compatible but manageable from my tests. I'll PM you about that.

SoxMax
September 16th, 2021, 19:39
This is super handy especially for Path of War maneuvers where you have many different action speeds.

Any chance this could be added to the Forge for easier updates/downloads?

Zarestia
September 16th, 2021, 20:44
This is super handy especially for Path of War maneuvers where you have many different action speeds.

Any chance this could be added to the Forge for easier updates/downloads?

Gonna do that tomorrow, just got my access today. I will update the main post with the forge link when available.

Zarestia
September 18th, 2021, 16:03
Updated 1st Post with Forge link.

bmos
September 19th, 2021, 16:02
In PFRPG some spells have the action listed as "1 round" rather than "1 full-round action".
Could you add this term as well?

Zarestia
September 19th, 2021, 16:37
In PFRPG some spells have the action listed as "1 round" rather than "1 full-round action".
Could you add this term as well?

This is the same for D&D 3.5.
I've done some research and they seem to differ in the following:

Casting a spell as a full-round action (as a sorcerer does when using a metamagic feat) simply means that the spell requires a full-round action instead of say, a standard action. The casting is still completed during the caster's turn.

A 1-round casting time, on the other hand, requires an entire round to cast--not just the caster's turn. That's why it doesn't come into effect until just before the caster's next turn.

Therefore I think the difference is important, the rules are just ... yeah ...
If you've got other information, please feel free to share, nothing is set into stone :)

Zarestia
September 22nd, 2021, 19:56
Update 2.0 introduces support for D&D 5e. Forge item is in review and should be soon available.

I haven't found any conflicts with other extensions but I only use a few. If you find some errors, please post them here. :)
If you've got a ruleset you want supported, also please leave a post here :)

@MOD: Can this thread be moved to the general extension forum?

Trenloe
September 22nd, 2021, 22:11
@MOD: Can this thread be moved to the general extension forum?
Done.

Zygmunt Molotch
September 23rd, 2021, 06:34
Great!

maybe darrenan would like to see this, maybe we could submit updates the Action Library module too.. (some players never remember what type of action some abilities/feats are) (how to tag?)

(power attack: free, charge: full, vitalstrike: standard etc)

basically could implement at least the charts from Melee and Ranged toolboxes

Zarestia
September 30th, 2021, 00:12
Update version 3.0
- Changed name of the extension to "Feature:Spell Action Info"
- Code simplification and reduction
- Client option to show or hide the spell components added
- Functionality to show spell components (for 5e everything between paranthesis gets deleted [e.g. materials]) added. Default option is off.
- (3.5e) Changed anchoring in PC & NPC character sheet to work the same as in 5e, mainly centering the name and labels/actions

Here's a short gif to show the option in action in 5e. Works for 3.5e and PFRPG nearly the same.
https://i.imgur.com/tbfVM8s.gif

Personally I haven't found any errors. If you find some, please post them.

I don't really know if I can get tooltips working how I want them after dabbling some minutes with them. Otherwise this extension so far is feature-complete. Expanding support to other rulesets and maintenance will be the main concerns.

Forge update will be ready when the update is acknowledged.

nephranka
October 1st, 2021, 14:14
Nice work. This is a good way to access that information quickly! I did notice the change to "feature" left the old ext around and when both are on it throws some errors. Once I removed the old one, all is good.

Zarestia
October 1st, 2021, 18:07
Nice work. This is a good way to access that information quickly! I did notice the change to "feature" left the old ext around and when both are on it throws some errors. Once I removed the old one, all is good.

Thanks and good catch. Yes, everyone should use the "Feature: Spell Action Info" extension. The old extension "Spell Casting Time Labels.ext" need to be deleted manually from data.
I'll get that info to the Forge in case someone encounters some problems.

nephranka
October 3rd, 2021, 16:44
Can players see the components on spells? My players are reporting not seeing the V,S,M but I (GM) can see them.

bmos
October 3rd, 2021, 17:47
Can players see the components on spells? My players are reporting not seeing the V,S,M but I (GM) can see them.Some options are per-user, so maybe your players need to enable that option.

Zarestia
October 3rd, 2021, 21:24
Can players see the components on spells? My players are reporting not seeing the V,S,M but I (GM) can see them.

@bmos is correct. The option is a client option - a player needs to activate it if said player wants to see the components. I've specifically coded it this way so everyone can decide for himself/herself if he/she wants it or not.

nephranka
October 4th, 2021, 01:20
Thanks!

BushViper
October 21st, 2021, 18:46
Hi Zarestia,

First, I love the extension, but there is a conflict with Rob2e's Critically Awesome Essentials, more specifically, the DM Tools component that allows you to assign a token to a spell in the actions tab of the player character sheet.

With Spell Action Information enabled, it blocks the radial menu option of DM Tools to give the spell a token. I've spoken with DiabloBob and we both confirmed the issue and that it is indeed a direct conflict between the two extensions.

He told me yesterday that he sent over the necessary code that would allow your two extensions to play nice together so hopefully, you found it useful.

Again, thank you for creating this convenient extension.

Zarestia
October 21st, 2021, 22:58
Hi Zarestia,

First, I love the extension, but there is a conflict with Rob2e's Critically Awesome Essentials, more specifically, the DM Tools component that allows you to assign a token to a spell in the actions tab of the player character sheet.

With Spell Action Information enabled, it blocks the radial menu option of DM Tools to give the spell a token. I've spoken with DiabloBob and we both confirmed the issue and that it is indeed a direct conflict between the two extensions.

He told me yesterday that he sent over the necessary code that would allow your two extensions to play nice together so hopefully, you found it useful.

Again, thank you for creating this convenient extension.

Thanks.
I've updated the extension with code from DiabloBob, should work now. Forge update might take some minutes.

Update v3.1
- Added compatibility with critically awesome essentials' DM Tools

BushViper
October 22nd, 2021, 08:29
Fantastic.

I updated it and it works beautifully. Thank you.

nephranka
November 23rd, 2021, 13:13
I don't know if this has been reported but there is a conflict with MeAndUnique's Captial gains ext. When you right click to add a resource it throws:
[string "campaign/scripts/power_item.lua"]:119: attempt to index global 'powertknbutton' (a nil value)

I posted to him as well.

MeAndUnique
November 23rd, 2021, 19:35
Zarestia and I have been in communication and hope to have this resolved soon.

Zarestia
November 23rd, 2021, 22:42
Zarestia and I have been in communication and hope to have this resolved soon.

With help and testing from MeAndUnique we should've solved this hopefully. If anyone finds any more compatibility problems, please post them in the adequate thread. :)

Update v3.2:
- Better compatibility with several extensions (CAE, CG, and Verses Magicae)

nephranka
November 23rd, 2021, 22:50
Thanks!

Zarestia
November 29th, 2021, 13:59
Update v3.3
- Fixed the recognition of "1 full-round action"

Zarestia
December 2nd, 2021, 22:51
This extension has been tested with the new updates in the Test channel and no extension updates are necessary.

nephranka
December 3rd, 2021, 00:31
Good to know. Thanks!

nephranka
December 23rd, 2021, 17:07
Would it be possible to add an 'R' for spells that are rituals? That is another piece of information that is helpful. Just a thought.

Zarestia
December 23rd, 2021, 19:18
Would it be possible to add an 'R' for spells that are rituals? That is another piece of information that is helpful. Just a thought.

Sure, I'll take a look at it in the coming days.

nephranka
December 23rd, 2021, 20:41
Sure, I'll take a look at it in the coming days.

Thanks!

Zarestia
December 25th, 2021, 19:59

Update v3.4 (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info)
- Added "R | " before ritual spells -> R | Action

Update is pushed to Forge, will activate the build when it's acknowledged.

Edit: It's live.

nephranka
December 25th, 2021, 21:06
Update v3.4 (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info)
- Added "R | " before ritual spells -> R | Action

Update is pushed to Forge, will activate the build when it's acknowledged.

Edit: It's live.

Thank you. I will take it for a spin shortly.

nephranka
April 14th, 2022, 22:49
I was testing different themes and when I loaded: 5e - Wizards (Dungeons & Dragons Theme v1.0 for Fantasy Grounds Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC. D&D Copyright 2015 Wizards of the Coast LLC.)

I saw the components dropped off. So I thought I would pass this along. I assume the theme is the cause?

nephranka
April 14th, 2022, 22:53
Duh!...I forgot there was an option setting. Everything is fine. Nothing to see here :)

BushViper
May 26th, 2022, 20:22
@Zarestria

Something is broken. 52952

Zarestia
May 26th, 2022, 20:29
@Zarestria

Something is broken. 52952

Looks like a conflict with another extension (probably the one adding the crossed out effects).
What's the name of that one?

BushViper
May 26th, 2022, 21:17
Looks like a conflict with another extension (probably the one adding the crossed out effects).
What's the name of that one?

I troubleshot it and the issue is with the Arcane Ward extension and not one of Mad Nomad's extensions (the one with the red slash).

Zarestia
May 26th, 2022, 23:51
I troubleshot it and the issue is with the Arcane Ward extension and not one of Mad Nomad's extensions (the one with the red slash).

Thanks for the info.
I pushed v3.6 for better compatibility and created a pull request for the Arcane Ward extension with the necessary code to fully create a compatibility between the two extensions.

rhagelstrom
May 26th, 2022, 23:56
ooops did I break something?

timberbeast
June 20th, 2022, 16:23
Not sure, but there seems to be a conflict with the Close Encounters extension (by Saagael). When I have both running, the radial menu option from Close Encounters to add the spell targeting button is missing. Also, if I just have Close Encounters running and add the targeting option to a spell, then turn on this extension, the radial option disappears, but the added targeting line stays.

I posted in the other forum as well.

Zarestia
June 21st, 2022, 23:02
Not sure, but there seems to be a conflict with the Close Encounters extension (by Saagael). When I have both running, the radial menu option from Close Encounters to add the spell targeting button is missing. Also, if I just have Close Encounters running and add the targeting option to a spell, then turn on this extension, the radial option disappears, but the added targeting line stays.

I posted in the other forum as well.

Thanks for letting me know. A fix is live in the Forge.

timberbeast
July 2nd, 2022, 01:58
Thanks for letting me know. A fix is live in the Forge.

Thank you much - it's working great now.

Zarestia
July 12th, 2022, 23:38
An update for this extension after the July ruleset update is not needed and there are no known issues.

If you experience issues, please post in this thread with as much information as you can.

ratavasheffer
July 19th, 2022, 08:52
I haven't exhaustively read through this forum thread, so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered, but do you plan on bringing full 5E support to his extension? I know it's compatible, but having Bonus Action and Reaction added would be all it needs, not sure how difficult that is. Great extension regardless, thank you!

Zarestia
July 19th, 2022, 13:47
I haven't exhaustively read through this forum thread, so I apologize if this question has been asked and answered, but do you plan on bringing full 5E support to his extension? I know it's compatible, but having Bonus Action and Reaction added would be all it needs, not sure how difficult that is. Great extension regardless, thank you!

This extension has full compatibility with 5e and supports all its actions (if written as RAW).

Morenu
July 19th, 2022, 22:36
super minor error, but here it is. I assume this is from this extension but it could be from PFRPG spells extended maybe?

Standardd

Zarestia
July 19th, 2022, 23:44
super minor error, but here it is. I assume this is from this extension but it could be from PFRPG spells extended maybe?

Standardd

Can you show what's written in the spells' casting time? Then we know :)

Morenu
July 20th, 2022, 01:14
I assume you mean this?

so the d at the end of actiond is coming through I am guessing

Zarestia
July 20th, 2022, 13:39
Correct.

The term "1 standard action" gets converted to "Standard". If there is anyhting else on the line, it get's added after the conversion.

Morenu
August 16th, 2022, 20:31
EDIT: Nevermind, it does this already...

Could you pull VSM info as well? like this?

nephranka
August 16th, 2022, 20:48
Could you pull VSM info as well? like this?

I believe it does that. It is a setting under per user.

Morenu
August 16th, 2022, 20:54
I believe it does that. It is a setting under per user.

Wow... yup it does it LOL thanks.

Zarestia
August 16th, 2022, 21:19
Thanks nephranka, I was in the middle of testing and writing an answer :D

I still updated the extension a bit under the hood for better compatibiltiy.

v3.8 Icon and minor compatibility (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v3.8)

Added

Extension icon (contributed by SirMotte, thanks!)

Changed

Some minor compatiblity improvements

nephranka
August 16th, 2022, 21:34
Having been bit by that particular snake in the past, I am more than happy to help others avoid that pitfall!

SmackDaddy
August 17th, 2022, 14:55
Thanks nephranka, I was in the middle of testing and writing an answer :D

I still updated the extension a bit under the hood for better compatibiltiy.

v3.8 Icon and minor compatibility (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v3.8)

Added

Extension icon (contributed by SirMotte, thanks!)

Changed

Some minor compatiblity improvements

Should we grab it from github or this latest version on the forge?

Zarestia
August 17th, 2022, 20:04
Should we grab it from github or this latest version on the forge?

Always via Forge please.
I just link GitHub in case anyone wants a quick look at the code changes and for fellow devs :)

Zarestia
August 20th, 2022, 16:44
v3.9 5e Concentration, parse optimisation (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v3.9)

Added

Detection of concentration for spell in the 5e ruleset. These are handled as a prefix like rituals.
C = concentration, R = ritual.

Changed

The parsing in 3.5e/PFRPG is now more dynamic and more elegant (shorter code)

BushViper
August 21st, 2022, 03:25
The component tracking for spells (V,S,M) is disrupted if anything but V,S,or M is entered in the components field. Including the specific material component.

If what I'm no saying is clear, the Identify spell has nothing in the component where it would otherwise say V,S,M because it says V,S,M (a pearl worth at least 100 gp and an owl feather).

If possible, there needs to parameters that will allow costly components to be seen or, at the very least, not cause the component space to be blank.

Here's a couple screens to illustrate the issue.

Zarestia
August 21st, 2022, 13:49
The component tracking for spells (V,S,M) is disrupted if anything but V,S,or M is entered in the components field. Including the specific material component.

If what I'm no saying is clear, the Identify spell has nothing in the component where it would otherwise say V,S,M because it says V,S,M (a pearl worth at least 100 gp and an owl feather).

If possible, there needs to parameters that will allow costly components to be seen or, at the very least, not cause the component space to be blank.

Here's a couple screens to illustrate the issue.

Thanks for reporting, I haven't thought about the price being included in the components line in 5E. Update for that is out.

v3.10 Fix and enhancement for spell components (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v3.10)

Added

Gold cost in spell components now gets signaled with a $ symbol. Showing the actual gold cost would not work because of the width

Fixed

Spell components with costs would show up blank

Zarestia
August 30th, 2022, 14:38
v4.0 Major overhaul and more support (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v4.0)

Added

SFRPG ruleset support
A user/GM can now choose to show either spell components or the spell range. SFPRG has no component option. The range for 3.5e/PFRPG/SFRPG gets auto-calculated depending on the caster level of the spellclass

Changed

Reworked the whole code structure to use templates. This greatly reduces the code size and compatibility problems with other extensions. More ruleset support and additional spell info options are now way easier to add in the future.

The parsing of actions, components, and ranges can never be perfect. If you find some issues or have suggestions, please post them!

nephranka
August 30th, 2022, 22:57
Just tried it with Arcane Ward and got spammed with error messages as soon as I opened the action tab host side.

nephranka
August 31st, 2022, 01:23
Looks like it was easy fix on the AW side. All good now. One question: Any way to get both components and range displayed together?

Morenu
August 31st, 2022, 01:44
Looks like it was easy fix on the AW side. All good now. One question: Any way to get both components and range displayed together?

Or a hover over for information?

similar to this great extension:

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/567/view

Zarestia
August 31st, 2022, 02:39

There's only that much width on the charsheet ...
I've thought about a hover (like Morenu mentioned) in the past. Formatted text is not working on a hover tooltip iirc, so it would be limited to everything but the description.

Hover over the name of the spell/power, some extra icon or somehting else?

Edit: Yeah, extension compatibility is pretty fast if the people are in the same active discord :D

Morenu
August 31st, 2022, 14:33
...Formatted text is not working on a hover tooltip iirc, so it would be limited to everything but the description.

Hover over the name of the spell/power, some extra icon or something else?...

The formatted text doesn't show in the Hover (Green) info BUT when you open (Red) the hovered item it is fully formatted/linkable.

I personallyy prefer how MostTornBrain did this in their extension. Hover with a ctrl click to edit and an added mark on any editable item and the mark changes slightly if there is a note

Zarestia
August 31st, 2022, 19:10
I think I've found a satisfying solution. It'll take some days or a week to get all the fine tuning for all rulesets done.

Zarestia
August 31st, 2022, 23:30
Or not, though I might do this as a separate extensions covering even more (e.g. 3.5e NPC sheet feats, items, etc.)

Here's how it looks right now in 5e (3.5e/PFRPG/SFRPG also work):
https://i.imgur.com/bsRf8KX.png

nephranka
August 31st, 2022, 23:56
Or not, though I might do this as a separate extensions covering even more (e.g. 3.5e NPC sheet feats, items, etc.)

Here's how it looks right now in 5e (3.5e/PFRPG/SFRPG also work):
https://i.imgur.com/bsRf8KX.png

Its nice to have the quick read but it looks like you have room for V,S,M with the range on the line? Maybe have both the pop up and the VSM + range in the line?

Zarestia
September 1st, 2022, 01:14
Its nice to have the quick read but it looks like you have room for V,S,M with the range on the line? Maybe have both the pop up and the VSM + range in the line?

I'll need to take a look at the possible longest actions, ranges & components in the different rulesets and can adjust the width then. I might look into adjusting the name field width.

nephranka
September 1st, 2022, 01:20
Cool!

Zarestia
September 2nd, 2022, 14:26
v4.1 More options, more screen space (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v4.1)

Added

Spacer for 5E to have the name fields without actions all lined up nicely (thanks to @rhagelstrom)
Option Both is now available showing the range & components in one label. Using this option is only advised for people who use their chaarcter sheet in a wide fashion as it squeezes the action list otherwise.

Changed

Sizes and offsets to show more actions in for example SFRPG

Tooltips will not be done via this extension. Another one explicit for that is in the works.

nephranka
September 2nd, 2022, 21:14
v4.1 More options, more screen space (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v4.1)

Added

Spacer for 5E to have the name fields without actions all lined up nicely (thanks to @rhagelstrom)
Option Both is now available showing the range & components in one label. Using this option is only advised for people who use their chaarcter sheet in a wide fashion as it squeezes the action list otherwise.

Changed

Sizes and offsets to show more actions in for example SFRPG

Tooltips will not be done via this extension. Another one explicit for that is in the works.

This is great! I do a spacing issue still with AW's button. It is running into the Text and in some cases over the text.
Edit: this is happening no matter the setting so it is not just in the "Both" mode.

Zarestia
September 2nd, 2022, 22:53
This is great! I do a spacing issue still with AW's button. It is running into the Text and in some cases over the text.
Edit: this is happening no matter the setting so it is not just in the "Both" mode.

I can't replicate that, looks fine local. Even if I change all settings of both extensions, it still looks the same.

Can you provide a reproducable way (extension options, character creation)?

You can also export your character and I can test with that.

https://i.imgur.com/dTeaYOJ.png

nephranka
September 2nd, 2022, 23:41
Here is a clean campaign. Same issue. I have attached the whole campaign, Will that work?

Zarestia
September 2nd, 2022, 23:51
Here is a clean campaign. Same issue. I have attached the whole campaign, Will that work?

Hmm, your campaign looks ok on my side.
I've reuploaded the build v4.1 to Forge, maybe something got borked on the way of the update.

You could try deleting the extensions and doing an update.

nephranka
September 3rd, 2022, 00:57
Hmm, your campaign looks ok on my side.
I've reuploaded the build v4.1 to Forge, maybe something got borked on the way of the update.

You could try deleting the extensions and doing an update.

Yep. The forge update after an erase fixed it. Thanks!

anstett
September 4th, 2022, 17:47
I did download to test for 2nd edition, does not work, which is what I expected.

Any chance of adding that ruleset?

Thanks,

BOB

Zarestia
September 4th, 2022, 20:43
I did download to test for 2nd edition, does not work, which is what I expected.

Thanks,

BOB

Sure, I can add that. It'll take a few days for me to add all the necessary things - you'll see an update post here from me when it's live :)

Zarestia
September 10th, 2022, 14:05

Thanks,

BOB

Is this looking okay for you? I don't have any experience in 2E so grabbed a spell from some online resource.

https://i.imgur.com/OzDT8Qd.png

Zarestia
September 10th, 2022, 22:00
v4.2 2E ruleset support (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v4.2)

Added

2E ruleset support

Changed

Streamlined the ruleset identification

anstett
September 10th, 2022, 23:51
Working very nicely. Using the Options menu helps a lot. ;)

Thank you for such quick and effective work.

BOB

Zarestia
October 26th, 2022, 01:48
v4.3 Extend 5e initialization (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v4.3)

Changed

Extended the 5e initialization to also respect concentration and ritual

nephranka
October 26th, 2022, 18:32
v4.3 Extend 5e initialization (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v4.3)

Changed

Extended the 5e initialization to also respect concentration and ritual

A nice update. We will make use of the additions in our game. Thank you!

Zarestia
February 23rd, 2023, 23:26
v5.0 Feb-2023 ruleset updates (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v5.0)

Changed

Migrated getDatabaseNode() to DB functions
Major rewrite and restructure of the extension to support new names, templates, layering , etc. in rulesets

Zarestia
February 24th, 2023, 14:21
v5.0-hotfix1 5E group display (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v5.0-hotfix1)

Fixed

5E option changing in group display

HeckoX
March 4th, 2023, 14:25
Seems to no longer be working properly on the Starfinder Ruleset:

[3/4/2023 3:19:38 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Spell Action Info:..s/sai_manager_power.lua"]:95: attempt to index field 'actioninfo' (a nil value)
[3/4/2023 3:19:38 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Spell Action Info:..s/sai_manager_power.lua"]:95: attempt to index field 'actioninfo' (a nil value)
[3/4/2023 3:21:59 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "Spell Action Info:..s/sai_manager_power.lua"]:102: attempt to index field 'actioninfo' (a nil value)
[3/4/2023 3:22:01 PM] Campaign saved. (0.1s)
[3/4/2023 3:22:04 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "Spell Action Info:..s/sai_manager_power.lua"]:95: attempt to index field 'actioninfo' (a nil value)
[3/4/2023 3:22:43 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "Spell Action Info:..s/sai_manager_power.lua"]:102: attempt to index field 'actioninfo' (a nil value)
[3/4/2023 3:23:15 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "Spell Action Info:..s/sai_manager_power.lua"]:95: attempt to index field 'actioninfo' (a nil value)

This happens if you add an ability class in the actions tab; the spell tab works just fine

Zarestia
March 4th, 2023, 23:44
Seems to no longer be working properly on the Starfinder Ruleset:

This happens if you add an ability class in the actions tab; the spell tab works just fine

Thanks for reporting. I don't play starfinder, so it'll probably take a bit of time to tackle - should be fixed by tomorrow if everyhting goes right.

Zarestia
March 5th, 2023, 13:24
v5.1 Fix SFRPG implementation (https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Spell-Action-Info/releases/tag/v5.1)

Fixed

Spell Action Info was falsely used in the actions tab for abilities (SFRPG)

HeckoX
March 5th, 2023, 23:47
I've tested the fix, and it works.

Kazuto217
May 26th, 2023, 03:58
Hi! My group and I would love this on pathfinder 2e if possible. Just the range even would be awesome

Zarestia
June 2nd, 2023, 18:54
Hi! My group and I would love this on pathfinder 2e if possible. Just the range even would be awesome

I'll take a look.

Urheil
March 14th, 2024, 18:11
Hi. When in options i put
"Show additional spell info" = "Both"

In the NPCs sheet, spells tab, buttons dissapear.

Edit without submiting: i noticed it's for the windows size. when i extended a little bit, the buttons appeared.

Could you align the buttons to the left next to the text instead of center so we can optimize the space of the screen?

Zarestia
March 16th, 2024, 13:50
v5.2 March 2024 ruleset update

Added compatiblity for March 2024 ruleset updates

@Urheil: Can you maybe post an image showcasing what you exactly mean?

What ruleset do you play?

Urheil
March 21st, 2024, 03:34
v5.2 March 2024 ruleset update

Added compatiblity for March 2024 ruleset updates

@Urheil: Can you maybe post an image showcasing what you exactly mean?

What ruleset do you play?

Sorry for the delay.

I use pathfinder 1.

I added some custom spells for an npc:

And in a pc: