View Full Version : LFP - Swade - Weird West - One Shot

JulioIP
September 14th, 2021, 01:00
FG License: Gm Has Ultimate
Game System: SWADE – Weird West

Time Zone: PST (west coast, USA)
Day of week and time: Tuesday Afternoon (9-21-21), Start at 5:00 pm
Planned start date: 9-21-21
Planned Duration & Frequency: One Shot, 2 to 3 hours (first time through so a guess)
Term: One Shot

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Guilded (maybe discord if there is a problem with guilded)
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? I may record for personal use. Looking at how I did as gm and how the game flowed etc. but it will not be published online.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 - 5
Character starting level & equipment: Pre-generated characters (architypes)
Character restrictions: n/a

Details: I will be running the Horse Eater one shot.
“The Heroes begin in Deadwood, South Dakota. The treaty passed a few years back between the town and the local Sioux has held, but tensions are always high. Miners work with permission in certain parts of the Black Hills allotted to them by the Indians, but stray often, either out of greed or just plain mistake.”
“You’re just finishing the finest breakfast in town thanks to “Aunt Lou Marchbanks” at the Grand Central Hotel, when you see the strangest sight through the large picture window. Four Sioux Indians ride up to the post outside, hitch up their horses, and walk right in.”

Notes:
New to FGU, haven’t used it in a long time. Havent gm’d in a long time either. New to SWADE. I have only played 2 games in SWADE. I am looking to start doing a weekly one shot in SWADE. I plan on different genres, like Weird West, The Last Parsec, The After, and I may get a couple more. In the end I am hoping to find a regular group who likes to play different genres, maybe some long campaigns but focus more on shorter campaigns (6 – 10 weeks).
So newbies welcome, as I consider myself a newbie. We will be taking our time going over rules if needed. So if you wanted to check out SWADE and some different genres feel free to join up. It will be a relaxed, kicked back and hopefully fun evening.
I personally love the idea of a game system that allows total freedom in the type of game you want to play. Swade seems to be it. Lets check it out 😊

Game Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6177