PDA

View Full Version : LFP Deadlands: The Weird West "Horror at Headstone Hill" Starting soon

Quixdraw21
September 13th, 2021, 16:01
We currently are booked for players. You may still email me at [email protected] to check for future openings if available.

Thank you

Brad711
September 16th, 2021, 22:38
Hey there,

I would be interested in joining your game. This would be my first time playing Deadlands and I only know a little bit of the setting so it would be fun to try out this game.

kronovan
September 16th, 2021, 23:41
I'm interested in playing as well. I currently have a Mad Scientist playing in another Weird West campaign, who's only advanced 1 rank so far, so it'd be easy for me to unwind him to beginning Novice. Would it be possible for me to play that PC?

[Edit] I actually stated the above incorrectly, my Mad Scientist PC has actually only had 1 advancement.

Quixdraw21
September 17th, 2021, 12:04
Hey there,

I would be interested in joining your game. This would be my first time playing Deadlands and I only know a little bit of the setting so it would be fun to try out this game.

Hello, Brad. Please contact me on Discord my handle is Quixdraw21. And send me an email at [email protected] and we can get started

Thanks, Patrick

Quixdraw21
September 17th, 2021, 12:06
Hello Kronovan, please also contact me on Discord handle Quixdraw21. And email me at [email protected].

Hope to hear from you.

Patrick

Claybor
September 20th, 2021, 02:36
Hola Quixdraw21. I saw your name and just wanted to pop in and say hi. It's been a while.

Quixdraw21
September 21st, 2021, 01:16
Hola Quixdraw21. I saw your name and just wanted to pop in and say hi. It's been a while.

Well Howdy Claybor! It has been a while. If you are interested give me a Discord number and we can talk. My user name is Quixdraw21#6570

goodmanje
September 23rd, 2021, 15:08
If any spots open back up I'd love to play. Can't remember the day/time originally posted but let me know if you have a spot and I'll see if I can do it. Sounds like fun!