dellanx
September 9th, 2021, 16:27
FG License: i.e. GM has Full
Game System: i.e. Pathfinder

Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time: i.e. Wednesdays at 6 pm
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every week 2-3 hour session
Term: Long, will be doing a sequel campaign after this one.

Text or Voice: i.e. Voice.
Voice software used: Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? I post summaries in a private Facebook Group.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50.
Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 4 players, we have been playing together since 2018 +/-, but COVID has played a number on some of our schedules, I am looking for someone to augment our attendance.
Character starting level & equipment: Pre-existing characters already in game Bard or Witch or Something Else (some customization possible).
Character restrictions: Lets discuss.

Details of your scenario: The group rescued the Queen of Korvosa after she was sacrificed to bring Runelord Sorshen back to life. After chasing Sorshen through Varisia, Irissen, Darklands and Hell, the group found her on a mysterious island. After killing her, the group set off a chain of events that took them to the City of R’Leyh on Earth. Far from Golorian, they learned that Korvosa and Golorian are doomed unless they put Cthulhu back to rest. They discover a dream gate that may let them reach Cthulhu, but as they trigger the ritual they are taken by the mists and find themselves stranded in Barovia. They met Ireena Koliana in the Village of Barovia and managed to bring her to the gated of Vallaki. Strahd Van Zorovich has been goading the party, and they realize if they are to find their way back to R’Leyh they will have to confront the Dread Lord!

About the group: We are more of a group of friends even though we never met each other. I coordinate the game using a Private Group and chat on Facebook.