PDA

View Full Version : CT Effect Removal Double Click

MeAndUnique
September 9th, 2021, 10:34
Personally, I would appreciate either a decrease in the double click prevention time, a setting for said time, or enabling double clicks on the CT effect removal button. In a combat last night there were several occasions when I didn't notice a Prone or other manually cleared effect wasn't cleared as expected in the heat of the moment.

nephranka
September 9th, 2021, 13:32
I will have to concur. I noticed the timing has been adjusted and that threw off the normal way I would remove effects. I also conculed it just may take some time to retrain my dbl click.

LordEntrails
September 9th, 2021, 14:05
Please add feature request or behavior change to the Wish List. That way the while community can vote on the ideas and the devs have place to track suggestions.

Zarestia
September 9th, 2021, 16:05
Please add feature request or behavior change to the Wish List. That way the while community can vote on the ideas and the devs have place to track suggestions.

This was just changed in the last patch and obviously needs some fine tuning.

[DEV] Disabled double-click on all buttons by default.

Re-enabling the possibility to delete somehting with a double-click instead now a triple-click or having to wait for 1-2 sec between the clicks should not be somehting that should linger for months on some suggestion lists which maybe a few people actively care about. This is simple UX.

Last week I merged some changes into one of my modules and had to delete 400 duplicate spells. After 4.16 I now have to click 400 times more or wait 400-800 seconds for doing the same thing.

So, please restore the delete button function to how it was before, not only in the combat tracker but everywhere, as this is a downgrade to 4.15.

Moon Wizard
September 9th, 2021, 20:03
Just pushed a CoreRPG update to add double click to the delete buttons. I already had it queued up for the ruleset changes I was working on, since it was the only button I thought really needed a double click. I just had to move some stuff around so I could push just that change.

Regards,
JPG

nephranka
September 9th, 2021, 20:24
It seems to be back to functioning the way it use to. Thank you!

LordEntrails
September 9th, 2021, 21:20
This was just changed in the last patch and obviously needs some fine tuning.
Thanks for clarifying. I will say since I did not realize this was a change in functionality it was not obvious. But, regardless, Moon has you taken care of!