PDA

View Full Version : LOS function - Windows and Doors changing to walls after updates

Thorns001
September 8th, 2021, 02:49
Summary: When updating FG, often Doors and Windows will change to Walls and in some instances, part of the geometry disappears. See attached image. 49059

Ruleset(s): Pathfinder 2e

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: Home made map. (Note - I do not recall this ever happening on a purchased module with this functionality).

Extensions/Themes: Nil

Modules Loaded: Nil

Operating System / Language Setting:Win10

Steps to Reproduce: Usually occurs after each update.

Moon Wizard
September 8th, 2021, 03:46
Do you remember when you added the occluders to the map?
Can you provide a copy of the campaign folder where this happens; as well as the name of the map/image record affected and roughly where to look?

Thanks,
JPG

Thorns001
September 8th, 2021, 09:53
Do you remember when you added the occluders to the map?
Can you provide a copy of the campaign folder where this happens; as well as the name of the map/image record affected and roughly where to look?

Thanks,
JPG

Occluders added 5th September. I have deleted all other images so that there is no confusion.This however, is not the only time it has happened. It has happened before but I thought it was my mistake. Directory can be found at https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiZuWd1z-y0CgrNzUW3IaUr0Vn5S_Q?e=GKgchs

Moon Wizard
September 8th, 2021, 17:24
Thanks for the campaign folder. There is some historical campaign database information in the campaign folders, that I'm hoping we can use to investigate deeper. I've filed a ticket with our graphics developer to review.

Regards,
JPG