PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5e - Weekly Greyhawk Saturday evening game from 6:30 pm CST to midnight.

fharlang
September 7th, 2021, 03:40
LFP D&D 5e Saturday 6:30 pm to Midnight Central Time
FG License: DM has Ultimate license Unity
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Central Time
Day of week and time: Saturday 6:30 pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: 5 1/2 hours, every week.
Term: As long as the players want to play, the last campaign they stopped at level 18.
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, however most of us do use video cams.
Roleplay & Combat mix: 30/70
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 4 players.
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 11
Character restrictions: NO Evil alignment. Player's Handbook, Volo's Guide to Monsters, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes.
Point buy or standard stats from the Player's Handbook pg 13.
World: Greyhawk

I have been playing since 1983 and have been a DM since the late 80's, if you have questions feel free to contact me. I have been using Fantasy Grounds for over 3 years now and have many extensions and mods to make character management easier for you.

fharlang
September 9th, 2021, 08:21
still looking

Darth Melon
September 11th, 2021, 19:36
If you're still looking for players, I am busy the 11th(today) but I would be available next week. Hope to hear back from you

Jadus
September 15th, 2021, 03:01
Hi All,

I've always wanted to play in Greyhawk. A bit about me:

Timezone: Central (I'm in Missouri)
Experience: 29 years or so, starting in 2e. I now DM my family 5e game.

I'm a fair voice actor and I regularly read to a group of adults and children. Currently reading The Mallorean by David Eddings. I'd love to connect if you're still looking for players. My Discord name is Jadus#3446.

freezingcarrot
September 20th, 2021, 18:54
id be down to try greyhawk, only done mele toons but I'm looking to try a caster if there's still room

SamuraiGuy5
September 20th, 2021, 19:37
Hey I am looking for a campaign for me and my brother to join. I have only played thru one brief campaign, that only lasted til about lvl 4. My brother on the other hand has never played before. If you are still looking for players we'd be down to join.

My name is Colton im 24
My brother is Quinton hes 22
My discord is Samuraiguy5#9383
I see you have a lot of experience so even if there is no room for us Id love to have someone I can ask for help whenever I decide to try and DM. So you can add me on discord if thats ok.