PDA

View Full Version : LFP West Marches 5e Gritty Chaos Magic Style Campaign Mostly Sunday Mornings (Aus)

RaucousRacoon
September 6th, 2021, 01:25
Stepping through the glistening portal you feel the air being sucked from your lungs. Light headedly you pass through temporary darkness before entering into a beautiful valley, shrouded in rolling fog, sweeping plains opening before you. Trees twisted in a tortured display lay to you right, juxtaposed with lush verdant growth to the left. A stark plateau rises at the far end of the vast plains, a gargantuan river acting as an imposing backdrop. There is a waterfall spilling effortlessly from the central portion of the plateau’s table like surface.

As you look around you quickly realise why you and your companions were chosen to be members of the so called ‘adventurers guild’. This grubby group would not be missed in any tangible fashion, especially when compared to the resplendently armoured forces that accompany you.

This campaign is intended to be a gritty westmarches style hex crawl with a strong chaos magic element and a system for unlocking races and classes as your relationships with the factions develop. We have the expectation that PCs will die or be injured and new recruits will be introduced with some frequency. We are two brothers looking to build a small community of passionate people. My name is Jacques (Aka Olmeg the Green), I am the primary DM/world building engine and my brother Steve is the dungeon designing consultant and a bit more of an experienced traditionalist. The campaign originally was developed based off a series of books by Peter V Brett called the Demon Cycle series but is has since developed into something more.

Expect brutal deaths, lingering wounds/injuries, faction respect levels, unlockable classes/races, multiple characters, hexploration and a lot of laughs. (LGBTQI+ friendly)

You can reach out directly on Discord at Ques#7875