PDA

View Full Version : GM, LF 1 Player, D&D 5E Home Brew/Starfinder, Sundays 8-11 AM EST (1200-1500 UTC)

JonStormbringer
September 6th, 2021, 00:12
FG License: FGU – Ultimate
Game System: 5E + Starfinder

Time Zone: USA – Eastern Time (-4 UTC)
Day of week and time: Sunday. 8:00AM EST (1200 UTC) to 11:00AM EST, (1500 UTC)
If new game, planned start date: Already an established game, currently on second campaign
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours, weekly
Term: Indefinite, playing a campaign, not a module. We are looking for a core group of players that comes back week after week because they enjoy the game and each others company.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No. We do use cameras in Discord mostly to facilitate role-playing, but we do not record/stream.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 adjustable to player input
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 5, looking for 1 more.
Character starting level & equipment: 5E character will be starting at 4th level. Starfinder character will be 2nd level.
Character restrictions: Pretty wide open. We have the Players Handbook, Xanathars, Tasha's, Mordekainen's and Volo's books and will allow most of the content from those books. I have, in addition, a homebrew race and a couple homebrew classes/sub-classes. On the Starfinder side, we have: Core Rule Book, Alien Archive, Armory, Character Operations Manual, Galaxy Exploration Manual, Pact Worlds, Starship Operations Manual (as of today), the entire Dead Suns Adventure Path, and the Critical Hit Deck
Details of your scenario: 5E = A homebrew, high fantasy, world. We are currently running a homebrew version of the Rod of Seven Parts. In the last session, the party entered a manor house looking for clues about one of the primary villains'/antagonists'. . For Starfinder, we are playing through the module: Incident at Absalom Station

This is not a one shot adventure, it is a long term campaign. We're looking for energetic players willing to show up, play, and have fun. If this interests you, please either reply here or send me a message through the forums. We will accept any level of player, so don't hesitate to apply if you are a new D&D/SF player or are new to Fantasy Grounds. We also don't mind players from anywhere in the world, but we are English speaking.

We are playing Starfinder, every other week. This is a new system/game to all of us--so we are learning as we go. One of my 5e players is running this game, which gives me the opportunity to play. To date, we've played several SF sessions and had a blast, even though we're still wading through the rules. So if you're looking for an opportunity to mix things up a little bit, this might be the game for you.

Galefargion
September 7th, 2021, 20:25
Im interested and willing to play long term, but im pretty new to both D&D and fantasy grounds. Im not sure im experienced enough to just wander into your campaign

JonStormbringer
September 9th, 2021, 00:07
Im interested and willing to play long term, but im pretty new to both D&D and fantasy grounds. Im not sure im experienced enough to just wander into your campaign

Thanks for your response, I sent you a PM.

RobbieT
September 9th, 2021, 16:22
hey I'm also interested if you're still looking?

JonStormbringer
September 13th, 2021, 12:39
hey I'm also interested if you're still looking?

Very late, but I've sent you an board mail.