PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 2E - Looking For Players to Fill In!

Coloco Cocoa
September 3rd, 2021, 09:41
FG License: Ultimate License
Game System: Pathfinder 2.0

Time Zone: PST - Pacific Standard Time

Day of week and time: Tuesdays 6PM-10PM

Game Start Date: Ongoing for a few weeks already.

Planned Duration & Frequency: Every Week with full attendance. Or biweekly with whoever shows up. The game revolves around player choices.

Term: Long Term Campaign or until party death.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70% Roleplay / 30% Encounters, Combat, Challenges. Variety increasing as the campaign goes on. More roleplay as we get further. Growing pains and such.

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 3 (4 soon). We might go 6 max and more as we go on.

Character starting level & equipment: 7th
Character restrictions: Don't pick the same class. We currently have Orc Champion, Catfolk Swashbuckler, Kobold Witch. (Potentially a Wizard)
No legacy characters.

Details of your scenario: Long term campaign in a homebrew world! A living world with maps and kingdoms being made as we play! There is intrigue. Different factions and beliefs. Potential for large scale wars.

Beginner or Moderate players welcome! If you're brand new at least read the rulebook over once. We work as a group to keep in eachother in check when it comes to the rules.

Let's chat and see if you're a good fit for the group! I'm up at odd hours so I'll always get back to you!

Contact me through Discord: Coloco Cocoa #0574

-Ed'Gar the Game Keeper