PDA

View Full Version : LFG The Damsels of Death & Destruction

BelleMuerte
September 3rd, 2021, 03:29
Interesting opportunity for DM. Ever watch Dave Middleton's games (the Digital Dungeon Master)? Did you catch the Damsels of Death & Destruction? (the game playlist https://youtu.be/gkTykr6woKE ) Well, the Damsels are looking for a new game while Dave is on hiatus, all four of us.

*Fantasy Grounds License: Demo for most of the players.

*Availability: Mondays, after 5 pm EST.

*Term: Long or Short Term

*Voice / Video: We are open to having games broadcasted and use Discord for voice & video.

*Game System Preferred: D&D5e or PF2E, but we are open to trying new systems.

*Game System Experience: as a group D&D5e & PF2E. Individually, so many games. Three of the group have 20+ years of experience with TTRPGs.

*Fantasy Grounds Experience: most of the group has only had a few games on FG. A DM will have to be patient with those still learning.

*Player/DM/Both Experience: Players

*Character Role: I play rogue types, Lome plays many roles, MockingBirdGT leans towards fighter/barbarians, and Demdra23 tends to be Druids (the more insane the better).

*Play Style (Combat, Role Play, or Both): Both.

*About Me/Us: I have known Lome most of my life. Met Demdra23 and MockingBirdGT at local TTRPG gaming events. They are lovely people. We reside in different areas of Florida, so hurricane days might have a game called off for weather. (If you watch the videos, the weather caused one of the Damsels to lose power during the game. It is Florida...)

BelleMuerte
September 7th, 2021, 15:37
A DM/GM has been found.

Gwydion
September 10th, 2021, 17:33
A DM/GM has been found.

Woo hoo! Congrats. I was about to reach out to you about a possible one-shot..... Enjoy!