PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Monday-Friday PST(U.S.) Prefer Pathfinder

TheFrozenAngel
August 30th, 2021, 00:45
FG: Ultimate(Unity)
Time Zone: PST(U.S)
Availability: I am currently available at almost any time of day Monday-Friday
Term: Preferred Long Term
Voice: Yes. Have Discord will download other programs if needed

Game System: Preferred Pathfinder, Open to play Pathfinder2e
Experience: I am newer to both Pathfinder and Pathfinder2e. Played about a year of both systems. Less familiar with pathfinder but looking to become fluent in it.
FG Experience: I have been using FG unity for about 2 and a half years now and feel confident in its use.

Character Type Preference: Im not usually to picky on playstyle as i prefer the characters story more than its functionality. (Looking to play damage based wizard/gunslinger but flexible)
About me: I only started playing tabletops around 4 years ago total but i fell in love with it. Because of covid i lost a large portion of my Tabletop friend base and as i DM an online game now i am looking to join and play and hopefully make friends. I recently separated from the Military giving me much more free time. I enjoy feeling the story and interacting between characters but i enjoy the combats when they come. I prefer it to not be too strict as i once had a bad time being forced to be in character 100 percent and was often yelled at when i broke character. I love roleplaying but i also enjoy the freedom to joke about situations as a person.