PDA

View Full Version : [Paid] [LFP] Curse of Strahd - Thursdays at 6:00 PM Eastern |$25 per session

CraigTD
August 30th, 2021, 00:19
Closing this post as the game is live and I am no longer accepting players

Adventure: Curse of Strahd

Game System: D&D 5e
Group type: Online - This will not be streamed.
Experience: All - Beginner friendly!
Location/Timezone: Eastern Time US (flexible).
Schedule: Weekly on Thursdays at 6:00 PM. I am open to bi-weekly if there's interest.
Roles sought: 4 - 6 Players.
Game style: A balanced mix of all the core D&D elements.
Price: $25 (USD) per session, per player.

Click this link (https://startplaying.games/adventure/612aea9153451f000ab61618) to join the campaign on startplaying.games (NOTE: This is an external link - with permission (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40385-Rules-for-Paid-Games-and-hiring-a-Games-Master&p=617939&viewfull=1#post617939))

Why Play Curse of Strahd:
It's friendly to new players and has familiar themes of gothic horror - a perfect campaign to start in the fall! Veteran players who've never had a chance to play this adventure are also welcome!

The Setup:
You are traveling home with your fellow adventurers through a lonely wood that's eerily silent. A fog rises up and engulfs you making it difficult to see more than an arms reach ahead. A feeling of dread creeps up your spine and you can't help but think someone, or some thing... is watching you.

What You Need to Know:
Absolutely nothing about D&D - I'm happy to teach! I'll make the setup easy and intro to adventure easy! I have the FGU license but will not pretend I'm a master of it yet. There's so much power and so much to learn. I've run this adventure in FGU just fine for friends.

About Me:
I've been DM'ing since 1983 and am hosting paid games online.

I bring everything needed to play including a D&D Beyond Master Tier subscription, a fully stocked Fantasy Grounds license, a paid Zoom ID for live video and chat during the games, and a Discord server focused on the game. All you need to do is sign up and show up on time!

Extra things worth knowing:

I live in the Eastern Time Zone and have great flexibility on when I can run games. I can easily add sessions for other times of the day if there is interest.
I take great pride in being the first DM for several players over the years and in helping them become future Dungeon Masters if they want.
My number one focus is on offering a safe and welcoming environment for everyone who plays. This is followed closely by a goal of sharing fun with everyone in the game!
I am currently focusing exclusively on 5e D&D.
SPG manages the payments processing (Via Stripe). It's secure, clear, and also makes refunds easy if you miss a session.
I do not record game sessions, or stream them

CraigTD
September 2nd, 2021, 16:17
Update: This campaign now has five seats remaining and will start next week. Click the link in my post above to see full details!

CraigTD
September 2nd, 2021, 22:47
Update: Clarifying pricing as per session, per player

CraigTD
September 7th, 2021, 13:09
Update: Only two seats remain! The game is going to begin this week.

CraigTD
September 9th, 2021, 04:10
Update: Only one seat remains now. The game starts tomorrow!