PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Sat - Sun, Prefer Pathfinder 1e or DND 5e but willing to try others

Gitchagoomie
August 28th, 2021, 21:47
FG License: Both free versions of Fantasy Grounds
Time Zone: PST - USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Prefer weekly game on Saturday or Sunday anytime.
Term: Prefer a long term game, Homebrew if possible, but willing to play modules.
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, D&D 2E, 3E, 5E, but open to learning other systems.
Game System Experience: Have gamed with DND 2e, 3e, 3.5e, 5e, Pathfinder 1e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have some experience with Fantasy Grounds playing DnD 2e, 5e, and Pathfinder

Character Type Preferred: I am willing to play any type of character, though recently I have fallen back in love with a simple dwarf fighter with a great sword in Pathfinder.
About me: I started gaming in High School at my science teachers house, 2e was the system at the time. After high school I started gaming at a local Gaming store and moved on to 3e then to Pathfinder when 4e came out. Stopped gaming when our GM was arrested and sent up the river on a 10 year stretch, having your gaming session interrupted by a police raid lead by a detective for the states computer crimes division is kind of a buzz kill, especially when everyone is using their laptops to keep track of their characters lol. I eventually came across fantasy grounds and have joined several games over the last couple of years most of which ended when the GM ghosted the party, or because of the Pandemic and work schedules being changed constantly. So I am once again on the hunt for a long term game. I am a laid back guy, if I have questions about a rule I will generally send a pm to the gm in discord to be answered at their convenience. I am willing to look at the party make up and make a character that will round out the party to improve the gaming experience for everyone.

Basically I love playing games and am looking for one that will make my weekends a little less boring. PM me with any questions and I will try to get back to you in a timely manner. Anything sent after 5pm on Mondays probably won't get answered until Friday morning because of work and sleep schedule.

Thanks for taking the time to view my post.

Have a great day.

Gitch/Todd