PDA

View Full Version : Rendering issues with Tables (tested on Windows)

MadBeardMan
August 27th, 2021, 17:24
Hi All,

Been working with lots of tables recently, noticed two issues.

First issue, the last 'cell' in a table, is not shown (not all the time).

<tr><td colspan="2">Umber</td><td>2808</td><td></td><td colspan="2">B777464-B</td><td>Ga Ni</td><td></td><td colspan="2">Imperium</td><td colspan="1"></td></tr></table></text>

Second, an issue when tables are within text, sometimes the top line is not shown.

If I scroll up 1 line the top line appears, scroll down 1 line it vanishes.

If you need the files, let me know.

Cheers
MBM

Moon Wizard
August 27th, 2021, 19:48
Yes, please provide me with the steps to see this in action. It will be help greatly in investigating; and help in verifying that any fix resolves the issue in your case.

Regards,
JPG

MadBeardMan
August 28th, 2021, 11:39
Yes, please provide me with the steps to see this in action. It will be help greatly in investigating; and help in verifying that any fix resolves the issue in your case.

Regards,
JPG

Hi Chap,

Typically I can't re-create the missing table header row now. SuperTeddy has told me that you've been making changes, so there was an update that I applied and since then can't get it to go wrong.

I'm uploading Traveller Companion (MGP2007TRVMG2E) now, so be there in 30 mins time. Go to Chapter 16 (Animal Encounters) -> Land Animals -> Krvn.

The missing table cell, that's on a book that's being worked on, drop me an email if it's ok to email you the 7mb mod directly.

Cheers,
MBM

Moon Wizard
August 28th, 2021, 18:32
If it's checked in to SVN, I can access from there. I'll add it to our list of items to investigate.

Regards,
JPG