PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2-4 Players Starfinder "Dead Suns" AP

ElzbethE
August 27th, 2021, 05:16
Hello, I'm going to be running a Starfinder campaign. One relative newbie and one complete newbie to the system. Start date unknown at this time, so let me know what works for you and we can work on it. We'll use Discord's voice chat, so be aware of that. Open to all skill levels. I'll be GMing, and I'm a trans-woman, so ABSOLUTELY NO HATE.

Lonarandir
August 27th, 2021, 06:22
Hi, could you let us know what time zone you are in, what day of the week and time of day you are considering.

gibeling
August 27th, 2021, 10:48
I would be interested in playing. I played Star Frontiers back in the day, but haven't played Starfinder. I've listented to some AP podcasts and have read up on the game--it seems like a great system. I'm in Virginia, so Eastern Standard Time. Would prefer to play late PM or early AM (when my family is asleep!) Thank you!

FinnFirefoot
August 27th, 2021, 14:13
I would be interested, too. Newbie to Starfinder, but played Pathfinder, DnD for years. What timezone are you and what day were you thinking? I'm EST and prefer mid-week, if possible.

Thanks

ElzbethE
August 27th, 2021, 18:48
I'm EST (live in Ohio) and one of the other two confirmed players is ALSO EST (one lives with me and the other in Michigan, they said EDT). Only days/times that are out are Monday, Friday, and Sunday evenings, and alternate Saturdays at the very least. Everything else is open.

FinnFirefoot
August 27th, 2021, 20:48
That sounds good. I can play on Wednesdays, if that's the day you decide to go with.

Thanks

Gen Ironfist
August 28th, 2021, 07:38
Quite interested in joining. Somewhat new to Starfinder, but eager to learn it. But all depends on the hours really. Being an EU player and all that.

ElzbethE
August 29th, 2021, 02:04
Would Wednesday work for anyone? I've got three or four players currently.

Gen Ironfist
August 29th, 2021, 17:36
Would Wednesday work for anyone? I've got three or four players currently.

If weds. Is the day that fits the most people. I'll step out. Have a PF game going then. :)

Findsthelost
August 30th, 2021, 20:01
Hello Elzbeth, I would like to join the game as well if still have openings. I'm EST also. Thanks! I will try to watch for answers.

ElzbethE
August 30th, 2021, 20:19
Hello Elzbeth, I would like to join the game as well if still have openings. I'm EST also. Thanks! I will try to watch for answers.

You're welcome to join, so long as Wednesdays around 6 PM would work for you?

Findsthelost
August 30th, 2021, 22:11
That works

GodsEvenNV
August 31st, 2021, 14:25
Hello, Ive ran a starfinder campaign and loved it and would love to join your campaign (wed works perfectly im also EST) if you still have an opening.

ElzbethE
August 31st, 2021, 20:01
Hello, Ive ran a starfinder campaign and loved it and would love to join your campaign (wed works perfectly im also EST) if you still have an opening.

Sadly, I've reached capacity. Sorry.

TheFrozenAngel
September 1st, 2021, 03:06
I know you have plenty of replies but i figured id give it a shot, I am interested in joining almost any weekday works for me. I cant do Sunday past 5pst and i cant do saturdays. I am available any other time right now. Ill keep an eye out for responses. Thank you for your time.

ElzbethE
September 1st, 2021, 04:07
I know you have plenty of replies but i figured id give it a shot, I am interested in joining almost any weekday works for me. I cant do Sunday past 5pst and i cant do saturdays. I am available any other time right now. Ill keep an eye out for responses. Thank you for your time.

I've reached my personal capacity at this time, but one player isn't really responding, so if he turns out to be a flake, I'll post an update.

TheFrozenAngel
September 1st, 2021, 04:27
I've reached my personal capacity at this time, but one player isn't really responding, so if he turns out to be a flake, I'll post an update.

Sounds good ill keep an eye out.

ElzbethE
September 6th, 2021, 02:00
Okay, one spot has opened up. Only one, however. First come, first serve. Need to know before Tuesday.

Reg
February 5th, 2022, 05:37
Okay, one spot has opened up. Only one, however. First come, first serve. Need to know before Tuesday.

Hi

Did you replace your "flake" yet?

I'm moderately experienced with FG & FGU and bought all the Starfinder digital content for it at the November sales, but have yet to play.

I'm retired and in Eastern Australia, which makes this a Thursday mid-morning through lunch time slot

Got my fingers crossed...

ElzbethE
February 5th, 2022, 19:33
Unfortunately, the campaign was a bust, and has been canned. I've since moved from FGU to Foundry VTT. I am, however, open to retrying if I can get a full group of five players together.

Star Spawn
February 6th, 2022, 01:31
Rough. I've been dying to host or play a game of Starfinder. I like a decent amount of the content purchased from a previous game I ran. I'd be down to run Dead Suns, or DM for any of the other adventure paths that have been released. Been reading the material hard but not had a chance to play with the pandemic as it is.

Even tried starting a play by post Discord server but it never really took off the ground.

My schedule: Monday-Thursday evening open
Sundays Open

With Fridays and Saturdays being occasionally open.

Reg
February 6th, 2022, 13:15
Unfortunately, the campaign was a bust, and has been canned. I've since moved from FGU to Foundry VTT. I am, however, open to retrying if I can get a full group of five players together.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Sorry to hear that you game went bust.

It happens to all of us sometime or other.

I managed to find a group via the Fg Academy discord channel.

I am still keen to run a game as GM in coming weeks or months

there's been a few people respond in the same boat.

I will message each of you when I dive in and we'll see if schedules mesh.