PDA

View Full Version : LFP Prince of Apocalypse

SirGraystone
August 26th, 2021, 16:55
FG License: I have FG ultimate so demo or better is good.
Game System: D&D 5e
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day and Time: Every friday, 7 pm to 11 pm
Term: Until the end of the module
Text or Voice: Mix, to explain I use text myself to communicate (because english is not my first language and I prefer it that way) but there's a channel on discord for the players to talk which I listen to. So a new player can communicate either by voice or text but would have to listen to the others like I do.
Voice Software : Discord
Roleplay & Combar mix: I try for 50/50 but in the end it's up to the players.
Number of Players: I have 4 regular players, I'm looking for 1 or 2 more.
Starting level : 6
Character restrictions : Anything publish by wizards should be fine, more exotic options maybe not.
Character creation: Characters are created with the points system but with 30 points instead of 27, max of 16 in an abilities before race bonus.

Details of the Scenario: Evil cults are on the rise, heroes are needed to find the true power behind those and stop them.

LeroyGibbs96
August 28th, 2021, 23:35
I'm interested in playing in your game. I have a decent understanding of the mechanics of D&D, but I've never actually played a game before. I'm a pretty quick learner, so hopefully I wouldn't mess things up too much.

fyahgawd
September 7th, 2021, 22:02
Hey, I'm very interested. I'm also in Est time zone. Have alot of mixed experience playing rpgs. So, let me know if you still have room to fit me in.
Thanks!