PDA

View Full Version : LF3P, Storm king's thunder, DnD 5e, Every Other Saturday 2 PM, UTC +2

ironwill6132
August 26th, 2021, 10:57
UFG License: Full
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Sweden UTC +2
Day of week and time: Saturday, 3 PM
Next session: 08/28 15:00 UTC +2

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour session Every Other saturday
Term: Working through a module, but there might be some HB and Hord of the dragon queen content.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Hard to say 50/50 maybe
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Characters will be level 4 , starting equipment and non-magic common items spent on your startig money.
Character restrictions: All official books are available, if you want to play HB run it by me first, No non-evil characters.

Details of your scenario: We will run through SKT with some HB and HOTDQ content. The HB in the campain are the changes I've made or filled in some empty location, as well as some player backstory and group interests. As players you will try to find out why the giants are acting up and stop them.
I would like the players to make characters that are balanced and can work together.

As DM I'm new to FG but I have been a player 2 times, I have DM'ed for about 2 years with friends and I'm aiming to improve as a DM. My DM style aims to have fun for both the DM and players, so I sometimes make jokes about the moments and try to make sure all players are included in the game.

If you have questions you can PM me.

If you're interested reply to this post and tell me a lite about yourself, as well what your looking for in the game and group.

ironwill6132
August 27th, 2021, 07:13
I accidentally copy pasted LF3M in the tread title. I'm apologise but we are looking for 1 more player.

sszzizzss
September 2nd, 2021, 16:26
Hello!

I hope it is not too late to say that I am interested in joining!

About me: I have been playing TTRPGs on and off for the past 20 years. I have also been DMing regularly for a group for the past two years or so. My friends describe me as friendly and easy going. I would like to join the group for three main reasons: I miss being a player, I heard good things about SKT from friends and I want to get some experience with fantasy grounds. Regarding the group and the game, I only expect to have fun. Hope to hear from you soon.

ironwill6132
September 2nd, 2021, 16:46
Hi

Thanks for showing interest sszzizzss, right now I'm waiting for a reply from another potential member so I will give them some time to respond and if they don't I will send you a PM.

Hello!

I hope it is not too late to say that I am interested in joining!

About me: I have been playing TTRPGs on and off for the past 20 years. I have also been DMing regularly for a group for the past two years or so. My friends describe me as friendly and easy going. I would like to join the group for three main reasons: I miss being a player, I heard good things about SKT from friends and I want to get some experience with fantasy grounds. Regarding the group and the game, I only expect to have fun. Hope to hear from you soon.