PDA

View Full Version : All existing Adventures - updating

MadBeardMan
August 25th, 2021, 15:34
Hi Folks,

I'm going to start to go through all the published (and soon-to-be) adventures that are available.

Now we're just FGU, I can increase image sizes, and where required I'll add in new data (for example, High and Dry can have the ship added).

If there are any other changes to the Mongoose Adventures, please let me know in this thread and I'll take those on board, I'll be starting this process in September.

Cheers
MBM

rcruk
August 26th, 2021, 00:39
Thanks MBM, great work.

Boldtaar
August 27th, 2021, 16:59
Maybe add grids to the maps and some special effects?

On the High and Dry adventure crater battle map i did some line of sights on the rocks and water effect and on the crater overview map I added cloud cover effect.
Also added grids to all the town maps and space cluster map so the players can move around tokens and use pointer to measure ranges.

MadBeardMan
August 27th, 2021, 17:40
Maybe add grids to the maps and some special effects?

On the High and Dry adventure crater battle map i did some line of sights on the rocks and water effect and on the crater overview map I added cloud cover effect.
Also added grids to all the town maps and space cluster map so the players can move around tokens and use pointer to measure ranges.

No plans for grids, I don't use them, and with FGU they're easy to add.

As for the Crater Battle Map, that was done by a player, I can see if they're willing to update it as they supplied it free to all, but let me ask.

Cheers,
MBM