PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Random NPC name extension?

Frunobulax
August 25th, 2021, 00:27
I was in a game once where the GM had an extension which automatically added random silly details to the names of generic NPCs so they were unique in the combat tracker. It would change something like "Bandit 1" to "Bandit 1 (silly hat) or "Bandit 1 (big nose)". It was a lot of fun and helped make each NPC slightly less generic/identical. But I've looked and looked and I can't find it. Can anyone please point me to where I can get it? Thanks!

nephranka
August 25th, 2021, 00:55
I was in a game once where the GM had an extension which automatically added random silly details to the names of generic NPCs so they were unique in the combat tracker. It would change something like "Bandit 1" to "Bandit 1 (silly hat) or "Bandit 1 (big nose)". It was a lot of fun and helped make each NPC slightly less generic/identical. But I've looked and looked and I can't find it. Can anyone please point me to where I can get it? Thanks!

I use it. Great fun!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?31699-NPC-Flavors-Extension#:~:text=This%20is%20an%20extension%20tha t,percent%20of%20the%20added%20NPCs.