Game System: 5E

Time Zone: CST ( UTC/GMT -4)
Day of week and time: sat 7-11pm st
Planned start date: 09-04-21
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour, weekly
Term: campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 20/80
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 3
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 class equipment
Character restrictions: my approval if its not standard, I own a lot of third party products including a lot of races and classes.

Details of your scenario:

This adventure has a twist, I am looking for players who want to play the evil side. If you are interested in trying something new this is it. My rules are simple, even if you are evil, there will be no party assassination, no stealing, or working against the party objectives. Think of yourselves as the suicide squad with blades and magic.

CoreyC
August 25th, 2021, 03:00
If there's still an opening, I would like to apply. Would be interesting to try an evil campaign.
Relatively new player, but familiar with the rules and gameplay. EST time zone.

I have two different character ideas, depending on the makeup of the party, but the main one is a Goliath Rune Knight. Out looking for someone to sate his battle-lust, Gebron Hillfist joins up with others upon hearing the activies around Phandelver. He hopes that the gossip and rumors about it will bring plenty of worthy challengers to test his blade.
The second character idea I dont have finalized, and may have to be talked over to discuss traits or its possibility (it is a sorcerer though)

Phithis
August 25th, 2021, 17:30
Hmmm... Sounds interesting. There's a Kobold Press book called the Player's Guide to Margreve that has a wizard sub-class called the Courser Mage that I'd really like to try and LMoP is a lot of fun.

debergerac88
August 25th, 2021, 20:17
Saturday nights are perfect for me, all accept this Saturday! :( If you dont end up starting this Saturday, please keep me in mind! Very familiar with 5e, any class, etc!

shezingzh
August 25th, 2021, 20:28
The game is now closed as this is a first come first serve basis. Thank you for your consideration.

shezingzh
August 27th, 2021, 21:38
I have one spot that just came opened.