PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question - Vehicles

gSim
August 24th, 2021, 17:54
Is it currently possible to assign a vehicle to the party? Or to an individual?

I suspect the answer is no whilst we wait on the Vehicle handbook!

PS - MadBeardMan; I'm happy to offer to help import things if that is of any use to you.

MadBeardMan
August 25th, 2021, 12:59
Is it currently possible to assign a vehicle to the party? Or to an individual?

I suspect the answer is no whilst we wait on the Vehicle handbook!

PS - MadBeardMan; I'm happy to offer to help import things if that is of any use to you.

Hi Fella (assumption there!),

Correct. Vehicles will have a massive update when the Vehicle Handbook arrives, which is later this year as it's the remaining Core book to do.

Regarding Data Input, sadly it's in a different format on my 'side' as I use a tool to build the books/data from text files. But thanks for the offer, when it's in test maybe you can test it?

Cheers

MrWigggles
August 25th, 2021, 14:32
I made the players air/raft into a spaceship and assigmed them through that

MadBeardMan
August 25th, 2021, 14:49
I made the players air/raft into a spaceship and assigmed them through that

Nice, as that's how things will work, I see Vehicles as pretty much the same, so was important the main way of working for Spaceships happened, which I think is working nicely now.

gSim
August 26th, 2021, 07:53
Regarding Data Input, sadly it's in a different format on my 'side' as I use a tool to build the books/data from text files. But thanks for the offer, when it's in test maybe you can test it?

Very happy to alpha/beta test anything as needed.

I've done a fair bit of data entry in the past and had experienced with SQL/oracle etc, happy to learn a new tool to help as required, so offer stands if you feel you need any backup to keep up with mongoose and their pretty darn quick output ever.

For now I'll go with the trick Wiggles used ��

Cheers buddy