PDA

View Full Version : Pdf?

The Evil DM
August 20th, 2007, 05:33
Is there a PDF manual of FGII?
If there is I can't seem to find it.
It would really help to have a hardcopy of a manual as I explore FGII.

Griogre
August 20th, 2007, 08:37
No, I'm afraid they only have the online user manual right now in the library. I suppose you could set the manual up for use while off line or just print it out of your browser.

The Evil DM
August 20th, 2007, 20:05
No, I'm afraid they only have the online user manual right now in the library. I suppose you could set the manual up for use while off line or just print it out of your browser.

Well that kinda sucks. I figured a PDF manual was sort of a standard thing these days. I hate flipping screens while I'm trying to figure something out. It's agood program so far but lack of a pdf manual is definitely a minus in my book. I could of course print it out myself, but I shouldnt have to.

Sederien
August 20th, 2007, 20:51
Agreed. You shouldn't. However, I wouldn't expect a full manual until after all of the FGII work is done... at which point FGIII may be worked on...

Anyway, I only came in to comment:

Chits and Dixie cups, hooray!

Mainframemouse
August 22nd, 2007, 13:40
FG III, with neural interlacing and VR support...
Meds please!

and what on earth is a dixie cup?

Sederien
August 22nd, 2007, 14:58
and what on earth is a dixie cup?

https://www.americanartarchives.com/cooper,m_dixiecup42.jpg

joshuha
August 22nd, 2007, 15:01
Not saying this is an ideal solution but there are many free HTML to PDF converters out there. Might even be some that can just extract the whole online manual from the top level and make some kind of table of contents in the PDF.

Hamish
August 22nd, 2007, 20:20
I seem to have a PDF.... but since everyone is saying it doesn't exist, it may be version 1.05 or something. I just flipped through it again, and it does seem to cover the basics of FG II just fine though.

The Evil DM
August 22nd, 2007, 21:02
Thank you very much Hamish. I'll print it right up!

Griogre
August 22nd, 2007, 23:37
That is the FG1 PDF. While I don't think there is really much wrong with it. It doesn't explain the FG2 new features.

The Evil DM
August 22nd, 2007, 23:46
That is the FG1 PDF. While I don't think there is really much wrong with it. It doesn't explain the FG2 new features.

It's start though.