PDA

View Full Version : On-going Dragonlance Game: Need one Player

mcgarnagle
August 19th, 2007, 14:46
Hi everyone,

I'm currently GMing a War of the Lance Dragonlance Campaign. This game is run every alternate Sunday at 4:00 PM and end between 10:00 and 11:00 PM (GMT -06:00). This campaign focuses alot on Character interaction and story. THIS IS NOT A HACK N' SLASH TYPE GAME.

I'm not going to say alot more about it right now, but if you are interested in a game like this, please private message me, or respond to this thread. Tell me a bit about the style of game you like and any other details you might think are relevant. If you just respond by saying "I'm interested" then you probably will be over looked.

I only need one player and I apologize in advance, as I will only be contacting the player who is selected to join.

Thanks for any responses and interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

Warclone
August 19th, 2007, 18:57
I would love to join your game. Please see my PM for more info.

mcgarnagle
August 19th, 2007, 20:45
Just to save people the trouble of trying to join this game, the spot has been filled. Thanks again to those who requested to join. If another opening should occur, I'll post here.

mcgarnagle
September 2nd, 2007, 15:11
Hi everyone,

One of players needed to drop out of this game unexpectedly and he is unsure if or when he can rejoin so that means I have another spot to fill. Let me reiterate what we are looking for.

I am currently running a War of the Lance: Dragon's of Autumn campaign right now and looking around for an mature, yet eager, story and character driven player who likes to contribute and participate in the great role-playing that is to be had.

What you'll need:

* Ethusiasim and a willingness to commit to a bi-weekly Sunday game starting at 4:00PM and ending between 10:00 or 11:00PM (These times are GMT -6:00 with no Day Light Savings).

* A desire to play in a game that is heavy on Role Playing and lite on combat. I cannot stress this part enough. If you like the hack n' slash style, then this game is not for you. There is combat, but it is not the focus of the game.

If you are familiar with the Chronicle novels or the adventures themselves, you might not enjoy this campaign to it's full extent, but you are still welcome to apply for the open spot. Many of the current players are familiar while other's are not. Those who are not familiar with the stories are welcome to apply for the spot as well, as you won't want to miss being apart of this wonderful story.

Those who are interested, please post here or send a PM. Let me know a bit about what kind of game and style you enjoy playing in rather than just saying "I'm interested". You'll have a better chance of catching my attention.

Once I have selected a player to fill this spot I'll post saying it has been filled.

Thanks!

mcgarnagle
October 9th, 2007, 06:06
I'm in a situation now where one player is still needed for this game. However, the campaign has progressed to a point where logically speaking, the only type of player character that could join the group would be a dwarf (The PCs have just arrived in Thorbardin, an underground dwarven kingdom that no outsider has ever entered for hundreds of years until now). It just wouldn't be plausable for any new PCs to join being anything other than a dwarf. The players will probably be in this stage of the game for at least five sessions (so two months in real world time).

If anyone out there wishes to join this game (please read the posts above to know what style the game is and how to apply) and they want to play a dwarf character, please contact me. If there is no interest generated, I'll make another post once the options for different races becomes available again.

Thanks

Arzun
October 9th, 2007, 21:44
I PMed you, but here is some more information.

I have very good knowledge of not only DL, but mainly of the War of the Lance. I am fine with being a dwarf, however I would much prefer being a minotaur more then anything.

I RP off and on on various forrums, and I am fairly confident in my Role Playing.

mcgarnagle
October 9th, 2007, 23:34
I PMed you, but here is some more information.

I have very good knowledge of not only DL, but mainly of the War of the Lance. I am fine with being a dwarf, however I would much prefer being a minotaur more then anything.

I RP off and on on various forrums, and I am fairly confident in my Role Playing.

I PMed you Arzun. The spot is yours if you like.