PDA

View Full Version : NPC and Roll Tracker Extension

The Decepticon
August 18th, 2021, 16:58
Hello Everyone!

Is there an extension that will keep track of how many monster NPCs were defeated in a campaign by each PC? Also, is there an extension that tracks the rolls by each PC and DM?

I just thought it would be cool to give a tally to each player at the end of a long campaign saying you defeated x amount of monsters and here were your average dice rolls.

This would be for 5e. I saw some other posts on dice rolls but, didn't see any extensions on those posts.

Probably a pie in the sky type of extension but, thought I would ask.

LordEntrails
August 18th, 2021, 18:17
Mad Nomad's Combat Stats. It's on the Forge now.
It gives all sorts of stats, by campaign and by session. Doesn't give average die rolls that I know of, but highest CR killed, biggest hit, total damage taken and given, etc.

The Decepticon
August 19th, 2021, 16:31
Mad Nomad's Combat Stats. It's on the Forge now.
It gives all sorts of stats, by campaign and by session. Doesn't give average die rolls that I know of, but highest CR killed, biggest hit, total damage taken and given, etc.

Thank ye, I think that is as close as I am going to get.

MrDDT
August 19th, 2021, 16:44
Thank ye, I think that is as close as I am going to get.

I seen one that outputs it all to discord, its a little harder to setup. I didnt search on the forums but there is one that will give all this info into text info instead of displayed like MNM combat stats one is.

FyreM
August 19th, 2021, 17:13
there is also this extension..
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54938-5e-Combat-stats&highlight=fg+stats
and there is one other, FGstats i think but it is an external .exe file that reads the Campaine logs .. it was posted in the fourms and i just haven't re-found it yet.