PDA

View Full Version : Combat Tracker Query - Missing Info

Renegade43
August 16th, 2021, 15:32

Hi Hive Mind, I am setting up a new Alien game and trying to get everything working. I can't seem to get the combat tracker to show the stats and weapon information - see screen shot. This means when rolling to hit and getting multiple successes, I can't auto apply any bonuses, such as extra damage. If I click within the character sheet it just errors.

Any suggestions as to why this information is missing from the tracker ? I can't see anything in the character sheet that is missing.

Thanks

Steve

Valyar
August 16th, 2021, 18:55

Hi Hive Mind, I am setting up a new Alien game and trying to get everything working. I can't seem to get the combat tracker to show the stats and weapon information - see screen shot. This means when rolling to hit and getting multiple successes, I can't auto apply any bonuses, such as extra damage. If I click within the character sheet it just errors.

Any suggestions as to why this information is missing from the tracker ? I can't see anything in the character sheet that is missing.

Thanks

Steve
Hi Renegade43,

This feature is not applicable for PCs - they are using the character sheets to perform combat actions. Gear and skills are visualized for NPCs only.