PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 5e Player

BlueLite
August 15th, 2021, 22:37
Hello,

I'm looking for a regular weekend group to be a part of. I've been playing on fantasy grounds for well over a year now and have a pretty good handle on it. I've DM'ed some, but the group ended up falling apart.

A little about me, I'm an army veteran and have been playing some form of D&D since the late 90's. I like to play either high DPS or tank. I'm usually available late Friday evenings, Saturday afternoons, and can be available Sunday mornings. My times would be 9pm PST - to midnight PST Fridays, Noon PST - 5pm PST Saturdays, and 9am PST to 1pm PST on Sundays.

I have access and working knowledge of Ventrillo, TeamSpeak, and Discord.

LenZuen
August 17th, 2021, 22:31
Hey, have you watched Critical Role's 2nd campaign?

BlueLite
August 18th, 2021, 04:20
I've caught some of Critical Role's stuff but not all of any of their campaigns

LenZuen
August 18th, 2021, 13:17
I'm asking because I'm designing a module based on the first couple of adventures in that campaign, with a few adaptations, to serve as an introductory module for new players to D&D. If you'd be interested, I could let you know when I get to the point of running it.

Cheers!

JalapenoTrellis
August 19th, 2021, 23:58
I'd be available to join a game that also plays 9am PST to 1pm PST on Sundays. I'm central time, so this is 11-3p for me. I have some experience with FG but more just real life with physical books playing 5e.