PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Wednesday Game EST U.S. Time Zone Prefer Pathfinder 2E

Imagifox
August 13th, 2021, 03:20
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Time U.S.A.
Day of Week, Frequency, and Time: Anytime Wednesdays weekly or bi-weekly (with some breaks.) On August 25th, I have a doctor appointment, so I can't play that day. Expect there to be other Wednesdays I can't play.
Term: Long-term, mini-campaign, or one-shot are all fine with me.
Voice Chat: Yes. I can voice chat and I'm willing to download the program the group uses.

Game System Preferred: Would prefer Pathfinder 2E, but I'm willing to play Pathfinder 1E or any edition of D&D other than 4E.
Game System Experience: I used to play lots of AD&D 2E. I've played a little D&D 3E, D&D 5E, and Pathfinder 1E. I haven't played Pathfinder 2E, but I really want to.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None. I will probably need lots of help.

Character Type Preferred: The only two alignments I like to play are Lawful Good and Neutral Good. In a group, I like to choose my class according to what the group needs. If I'm the only player, I'd prefer to play a wizard, though I'd be willing to play something else. I'm willing to be the only player in the campaign aside from the GM.
About Me: I was born February 24th, 1977. I like to play heroes, not villains. I like for campaigns to include plenty of roleplaying and plenty of combat. I'm not picky about the roleplaying/combat ratio as long as there is more than a tiny bit of both. I also like puzzle solving. In my opinion, teamwork is an important part of roleplaying, so if I'm in a party, I strongly prefer for it to be a cooperative party that works together for the good of all.