PDA

View Full Version : Caladon Falls and Clockwork Dreams

caballan
August 12th, 2021, 21:25
I wanted to start putting together some oneshots in FGU to show my players the different settings for SW. I bought both of these in the store to make it easier to get them setup:

Caladon Falls:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=SMLSWFGCFIP
ClockWork Dreams: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=SMLSWFGCDIP

Both list just needing Savage worlds and Fantasy Grounds, so I didn't buy their core rule books.

However, I can't seem to get them to show up. I created a Savage Worlds campaign and tried to load them through the Library. I can see my other settings like ETU, 50 Fathoms, Crows Rest Island, Dungeonlands Jumpstart, Devil's Night, etc.

Anyone know what I need to do to get Caladon Falls and Clockwork Dreams to show up?

Thanks!

Talyn
August 12th, 2021, 21:59
I don't have them, but looking at the first line on each page, you don't even have to buy them - a link to the .mod file is right there to directly download the file for free.
Skipping down a bit, Caladon Falls says A copy of Savage Suzerain is required to use this product while Clockwork Dreams states A copy of Savage Suzerain is no longer required to use this product. Since both of them are just modules, assuming they are in fact in your /modules/ folder (or if you purchased them and the updater downloaded them for you, they likely reside in the /vault/ instead) both should appear in your Library -> Data Library Activation window.

Ellspeth
August 13th, 2021, 03:04
Hi, these are the intro packs and we built them to include everything one needed so you could play test the setting without investing in anything but Savage Worlds ruleset. This allows you to playtest the setting before deciding if you want to invest in the full setting modules, since Suzerain is a multi-verse. For any of the full settings you would need the Suzerain core as well as Savage Worlds ruleset. They should appear in your library same as any module. Do note these were all published and built before SWADE, though it is easy enough to make those adjustments yourself. I don't think Savage Mojo has any immediate plans to publish SWADE adaptations (there are currently about 10 published settings for Suzerain.) You should check your FG data folder/mods to make sure they actually downloaded. Also in this group, if you look inside the product information page there is this note "You can get this product for free by downloading this file and placing it in your modules folder for Fantasy Grounds." There is an internal download link there (when we first built these to bypass some paypal or such limit Smiteworks enabled a separate download). If you did not get them with an update try hitting that inside download link. I think if you use that internal link it downloads to whatever file you direct, and you place it manually in your data folder.