PDA

View Full Version : Local problum

Kunsgnos
August 17th, 2007, 23:35
I've got one for you guys. I want to make NPC like a character not a "personality" how can I do that? What I'm saying is I want to make some characters that the DM has in his screen with levels that progress with the heroes in the story. Some DM Heroes to complement the players Heroes. is that possable with depth beyond the small "pearsonality" sheet gives me.

richvalle
August 18th, 2007, 00:10
Sure. As the DM just click on the characters icon in the upper right. Right click in the window and then click on new item.

Create the character and save it. When the game starts you can start up FG again as a player and log into that character.

Or, you can unattach that character from the DM's login and let someone else login as him. Either way you'll have the portrait at the top and can access the char sheet.

Hope that helps.

rv

Kunsgnos
August 18th, 2007, 06:52
Ok you helped a bunch. one more though. can I put a portrate to the Character

richvalle
August 18th, 2007, 15:17
Yes... I think so. Put a portrait pic with the characters name into either the portraits directory in the campaign directory or the portraits directory off the FG root directory. It used to be that the file should have no extention on it but I think it works now with name.jpg (or whatever).

rv