PDA

View Full Version : RMC Stat Bonus Question

Helstaag
August 10th, 2021, 11:11
Going through the Character Law rulebook and under the "Master Stat Bonus" Table the bonuses do not match the bonuses entered on a character's sheet. For example, according to the master stat table, a stat value of 95 has a bonus of +15, but when I enter that same value on a character sheet, the stat bonus is only +7. Am I missing something?

Dakadin
August 10th, 2021, 22:59
Hi Helstaag,

That sounds like you loaded the RMFRP extension since +7 is correct for RMFRP/RMSS. Try unloading the extension since it is overwriting the stat bonuses for RMC. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dakadin

Helstaag
August 11th, 2021, 09:07
That worked, thank you!

Rainbird
August 20th, 2021, 08:51
Hi Dakadin - I'm jumping on this threat instead of making a new one.... but I have a STAT question. How does the system react to a player rolling 100 on a STAT gain roll when the difference between TEMP and POTENTIAL is 0?

Core rules say no gain, I'm guessing that's what currently happens?

Thanks - Rainbird

Dakadin
August 20th, 2021, 16:34
Hi Rainbird,

It should follow 05-02 Stat Gain Table so there would be no gain. Did you see something different happen?

Thanks,
Dakadin

Rainbird
August 20th, 2021, 23:08
Hi Rainbird,

It should follow 05-02 Stat Gain Table so there would be no gain. Did you see something different happen?

Thanks,
Dakadin

No, not seeing anything different and it follows 05-02 Stat gain table, I just wanted to check as I allow PCs to increase STATs on natural 96 to 100. So I'll tell them to watch for those when they hit next level.

Thanks - Rainbird

Dakadin
August 20th, 2021, 23:19
The stat gain rolls output to the chat so everyone can watch for them. That way they are less likely to be missed.