PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 VtM (Revised pref) Player LF any day except Mon, Sat, or Thurs PST US Time Zone

thebiggerboat3
August 9th, 2021, 19:39
FG License: Free, but can easily sub if need be.
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play on any days besides Mondays, Saturdays, or Thursdays. I can play weekly, time is flexible on free days.
Term: Work through module or extended time period.
Voice: Prefer Discord, but can use whatever is needed.

Game System Preferred: I would greatly prefer Revised edition, as it has the best writing and take on the meta lore, though V20 has cool disciplines so I would be up for it as well.
Game System Experience: I've got years of roleplay experience and have played numerous games of Pathfinder, Star Wars: Saga, D&D, Dark Heresy, V20, V20DA, and Revised. I currently ST one VtM game of my own.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very new.

Character Type Preferred: I have no qualms about character clan/sect types. I love all corners of Vampire, as long as we're in the right setting, I'll have a good time. All of my characters are well-thought out and I try to be inspired in their creation.

About me: I like making interesting characters and enjoy creative writing. I play TTRPG's to do interesting and cool things, acting out characters and immersing myself in great stories. I enjoy dark humor and, while I try to keep it serious while in game, I'm not shy of cracking a joke or two and having fun. I'm not a big fan of 'modern day' games, as I believe that TTRPG's and other games are an escapist media and should not try to tie itself at the hip to the circumstances of today, especially Vampire.

I believe Vampire was made for a very specific era in time, that being the 90's/early 2000's grunge gothic-punk era that saw Rolling Stones and Nirvana, massive crime rates, and rampant drug use. I like to pride myself on being able to appreciate inspirational media for art, and I like to play TTRPG's for the right reason. I am of the mindset that the ideal TTRPG should be treated as a form of improv acting, NOT a substitute for living a life. All in all, I can be very passionate about my love for the settings I enjoy, and can have long discussions of the intricacies of the WoD setting, among many others.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I'd love to hear the concepts for your Vampire games.

Best regards,

-Boat/Arbiter