PDA

View Full Version : Still Waters - One shot on Aug 18th

Waldo Pepper
August 17th, 2007, 19:39
I've got some free time tomorrow evening and an itch to run a Call of Cthulhu style adventure. Are you up to it?:hurt:

Journey to the bayous of Louisiana where you'll find yourself embroiled in the struggles between two groups struggling to possess an ancient text.

This is a one-shot adventure, using the Savage Worlds rules (though not the ruleset since it's not out yet). You don't need any experience with or knowledge of the SW rules to play. The goal is just to get into character and have some fun fighting off the unspeakable horrors associated with the Cthulhu mythos so the actual system involvement will be fairly light. I will provide pre-generated characters so we can jump right into the action.

The game is open to up to 4 players, but will run with as few as 2. We will start at 20:00 (8pm) GMT+2 (that's 2pm EST if you're in the US) and will run until I can't keep my eyes open or you're all dead. ;) j/k You need FG II.

If you're interested, drop me a PM and I will send you the server info. You can also sign up on the game calendar (Still Waters). If all goes well, I will start running other one-shot or mini-campaigns on a semi-regular basis.

richvalle
August 17th, 2007, 19:54
Dang, I'm interested in seeing the SW rules but can't free up time on Sat.

Oh well. Have a great time!

rv

Waldo Pepper
August 17th, 2007, 19:57
There will be other opportunities so just keep an eye out.

Waldo Pepper
August 18th, 2007, 19:03
It's up and running though I'm running a bit behind tonight so give me about 15 minutes extra before we get started. 8:15 pm GMT+2

Server alias: idle wand quiet camp